Back to Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 148 359
    L
    says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 359 148
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal

Or the two color rule and the Larry Hodges conspiracy 😅. That is a recurring theme.

On second thought Carl, lets just enjoy the thug life of being TT forum moderators. After all, we get our money for nothing and our chicks for free.

Catch you later. I have some other sadistic perversions to attend to.

me hopes that your other sadistic perversion does not include the free chicks cause i am quite sure they now
    made a rule against that as well 😆

says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member 5,842 3,509
    B
    says Ba'al has spoken

Master TTD Member 3,509 5,842

User Info Menu

Nov 2010
    Read 8 Reviews
    Actually Sjan, I've never met Larry Hodges. I only "know" him from internet forums. I certainly am not going to defer to him if I disagree and feel like I know what I'm talking about.I'm too lazy to go to Google with search terms "Eberhard Schoeler, anti-Christ, ITTF" or others.Seriously, what did he do to destroy TT? Because it's hard to imagine anyone topping the damage wrought by Sharara.
    ----‐-----
    Edit added later. Ok. I did a little looking. Someone at OOAK forum said Schoeler was involved in the ban of frictionless pips. Bear in mind in his playing years he was a defender (whih is about the only thing I knew about him, also he owned a company that sells TT stuff). There is a logic to stuff Sjan rants about: two color rule, pip aspect ratio, and rules on pip friction. He must have liked his LP the way they were.

Personally, I liked the effects of speed glue and I got really good at hiding my serve and I prefer the psychology of 21 point games. But dude, sometimes you have to adapt and move on.

The Following 2 Users Like Baal's Post:

SamTheMan and UpSideDownCarl

Last edited by Baal; 21 Hours Ago at 11:42 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234