Suh Hyo Won vs Sister Hyo Young - lose each game gets punishment

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Here is a live stream vid from a week or so ago where Suh Hyo Won and her sister (youtube amateur TT star Hyo Young) get together for LULZ.

They play some games and the loser of each game must do some kind of punishment. Even if you do not understand Korean, they get funny fiesty...

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have ZERO idea who that dude is... I somehow think he is an employee at the company where this gym is... teh Korean Horse Racing Authoirity TT Division...

All I can say is this dude has ZERO sense about TT. I mean ZERO. I would really doubt that either sister would willingly let this dude narrrate and run stuff for them if they hasd a choice. The ONLY way anyone with a sane mind would allow that would be IF that dude had a HUGE following and you get more views letting that guy show he knows zero about TT and cannot articulate well or at the very lest get out of the way. A dozen + times, his loud naration next to the court RIGHT BEFORE they hit the ball affected points.

Hyo Young was smiling and laughing when she said what she said those times it affected her, but if you have any clue what was really going on, and could read between the lines, Hyo Young really wanted to choke this dude out on live TV and stomp his face a few dozen times.

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I have ZERO idea who that dude is... I somehow think he is an employee at the company where this gym is... teh Korean Horse Racing Authoirity TT Division...

All I can say is this dude has ZERO sense about TT. I mean ZERO. I would really doubt that either sister would willingly let this dude narrrate and run stuff for them if they hasd a choice. The ONLY way anyone with a sane mind would allow that would be IF that dude had a HUGE following and you get more views letting that guy show he knows zero about TT and cannot articulate well or at the very lest get out of the way. A dozen + times, his loud naration next to the court RIGHT BEFORE they hit the ball affected points.

Hyo Young was smiling and laughing when she said what she said those times it affected her, but if you have any clue what was really going on, and could read between the lines, Hyo Young really wanted to choke this dude out on live TV and stomp his face a few dozen times.
Yeah, I was wondering what the ..... this guy was doing!!
Ratings would have soared if the girls had doubled teamed him, choked him out and chucked him out!!!