anyone know this blade and rubber?

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/datupfzskoqbk/blade_and_rubbers

the red rubber have a 729 Cream topsheet and white sponge, but i dont know if is the Cream Transcend or the New Cream rubber, about the blade i really dont have any idea. But i liked much much this combo, rubber is medium tacky and blade have a lot of control, i can puch much spin, i really liked.
​​

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Handle looks like a 70s/80s Friendship premade blade. I'm guessing either all basswood or mix of basswood and ayous. Could see it as a harder alternative to clipper type blades. I like it, but not everyone's cup of tea.

Handle looks like a 70s/80s Friendship premade blade. I'm guessing either all basswood or mix of basswood and ayous. Could see it as a harder alternative to clipper type blades. I like it, but not everyone's cup of tea.

Yup looks like the blade was a premade tacket then got changed to new rubbers. I think we much better 7 ply blades now. All you need to do is look for one that suits you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Yep, if you like it, play with it. I'm using something similar now, and pretty sure it was once a premade bat haha.

Modern 7 plies are good, but generally soft compared to the old stuff. Chinese premades from the 70s/80s are more solid than even Clearfield.