Match Analysis vs. my Rival

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Nice to hear you review your play! I think that if you get the first opening and attack first, then place the ball more towards the backhand but also towards the corner so he can not play as much forehand then i have a hard time seeing how you will loose. He win points with forehand when he attacks but backhand and the blocking is not as good.

keep up the work!

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I like how Chase is developing his BH, working towards a middle-of-the-road style. His short game and reading of spin have improved noticeably. Once his BH gets up to speed and he gets past the issue of transitioning between FH and BH, which calls for different footwork from the FH-oriented style, he'll be a beast.

OTOH, I would like to see Brian work more on skills than tactics. You're young and could use more power and movement in your shots. Try to step around more, especially in the long rallies. Try out new, risky "maneuvers". Safe play can come later. Control-oriented style doesn't exert enough pressure on the opponent and will hit a bottleneck sooner or later.

Reactions: Tinykin