what's batter stiga dna pro hard vs xiom omega 7 pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2021
Hello
Have any of you had the pleasure to play Xiom Omega 7 Pro and Stiga DNA Pro rubbers? Can you tell which one is fast, which has more spin, and which has more control? what are your opinions on these rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I think Omega 7 Asia is a closer comparison, but even that is softer than the DNA H. Pro is much softer still. Topsheet is grippier, and seems more durable. But too rubber bandy for my liking. DNA is more direct, crisp.

says The trick to lose the sight of big picture is to focus...
Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews
I am on my second sheet of Omega 7 Pro. The first one which I pasted on my backup blade was not used till 4-5 months. After that when I used it then it felt a bit weird to me, but I attributed it to the change of using Tenergy for last 3 years or so. I am poor in adjusting very quickly. Now, for the second sheet, I pasted it and started using it immediately. I feel a difference if I compare it to the first one, the difference is primarily in suppleness of the rubber and the spin generation. The first one started feeling hard and lost its spring after 3 months or so. I hope this new one comes for more.Coming to how the rubber behaves, I would say that this rubber when pasted new requires a break in period. This would be 2-3 sessions of 2 hours or more based on how to play. After that it settles down a bit and I felt that I can use it without getting bothered by its speed.It is a very fast rubber with very good spin capabilities. I read its review on TT11, where the reviewer pointed out that it is difficult to play short with this rubber, but I didn't see that happening in my game.Serves, blocks, pushes and flats are equally good. If the rubber life comes for 4-5 months then it is a keeper for me. When I took it out of the packaging it didn't dome but was flat against my cutting board, neither was there any smell. So I am not sure if it is tuned or not. May be other testers can comment on that part.Sorry, I haven't tried Stiga rubber so I can't comment on that.

I think Omega 7 Asia is a closer comparison, but even that is softer than the DNA H. Pro is much softer still. Topsheet is grippier, and seems more durable. But too rubber bandy for my liking. DNA is more direct, crisp.

Omega 7 Asia is 52.5 degrees so it is harder than the DNA H Pro.

Aug 2013
Read 3 reviews

Omega 7 Asia is 52.5 degrees so it is harder than the DNA H Pro.

Hey Yogi, nice to see you back in action. How are you doing and hope you have recovered well. Please can you answer if Omega 7 series is factory tuned and how much life to expect from a sheet keeping 8-10 hours of play on a weekly basis.

Hey Yogi, nice to see you back in action. How are you doing and hope you have recovered well. Please can you answer if Omega 7 series is factory tuned and how much life to expect from a sheet keeping 8-10 hours of play on a weekly basis.

Yes, O7series is factory tuned just like any other rubbers especially from ESN. You would feel changes especially if you have been using it for a month.

Reactions: KM1976
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Omega 7 pro is faster by a margin but DNA H Pro has a bit more spin.

Hello Yogi!! Can you help me !?
I using a Freitas ALC... DNA M in backhand (i love it, it fits in my game wonderfuly) and a Xiom Omega 7 tour in the forehand. I like the O7T cause its speed, high arc and defensive control. Comparing with the DNA H, the arc, speed and spin... Should i test the DNA H to find even more control and easier spin? And the speed, will i lose it? Thanks!

Hello Yogi!! Can you help me !?
I using a Freitas ALC... DNA M in backhand (i love it, it fits in my game wonderfuly) and a Xiom Omega 7 tour in the forehand. I like the O7T cause its speed, high arc and defensive control. Comparing with the DNA H, the arc, speed and spin... Should i test the DNA H to find even more control and easier spin? And the speed, will i lose it? Thanks!

Tour is spinnier, faster and has a harder sponge. The new Platinum series might be the same generation as the O7 series.