Joo Sae Hyuk in an Amateur Korean TT Club vs a S.P. Hitter !!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
JSK a month ago in a Korean amateur TT club spotting 5 handicap points to what looks like an upper tier mens city Div 1 level lady...
Nice play! Her hit sounds interesting. Maybe very thin rubber with almost no sponge?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016

Short pips

Yes, i know that but i thought the sound was interesting. Sounds like short pips that is either very hard, with thin sponge or on a rock hard blade. It is at least very slow, the ball is barely moving forward. Edit: almost sounds like when people har hitting with long pips which are made for push block.

Last edited:
Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
to get a game off JSH, she's pretty good!

Since Lula opened the can of EJ worms, I'm curious about what she's using too. Sounds pretty "off", as in hard and dead.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
to get a game off JSH, she's pretty good!

Since Lula opened the can of EJ worms, I'm curious about what she's using too. Sounds pretty "off", as in hard and dead.

Yes, almost like hard bat. I think the sponge is very thin. What thickness do you have? i have understood that some penholders prefer thinner sponge? I feel likte the marginal for error would go down and be harder to create spin. Maybe fast enough if paired with a hard fast blade?