Butterfly Alternative for DHS Pg9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019
I have recently tried DHS Pg9 with nittaku moristo on bh and Xiom Vega pro on fh, I liked the crisp feel of dhs pg9 strokes on both wings, felt quite easier to control my shots. After looking up on internet, I found out it has koto top ply, currently butterfly has Korbel sk7 but it has Limba as top ply, timo boll w7 used to have koto ply but it has been discontinued. So are there any butterfly or (nittaku or andro) alternatives to this? Also what about walnut(nittaku barwell)/ebony(andro gauzy SL off) top ply blades are they faster than koto?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
If you liked the DHS PG9, then get the PG9 of a similar weight. What is the issue with getting a DHS PG9? Is it not expensive enough for you like a Butterfly? A different type of top veneer will feel different. A different brand even with the same wood composition could very likely feel different due to the manufacturing process, type of glue used etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
I played PG9 before. And I can recommend Nittaku Barwell Fleet. The wallnut outer are crisp as Koto. And the Glass Fiber bring us more power and the feeling like all-wood blade.
Better find 86-88gr Barwell Fleet. The >90gr will be head-heavy.
Nice bro :D