Dhs h8-80

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Untitled.jpg

I'm currently using DHS FangBO B2X with FH DHS H8 40deg, BH BTY Rozena.
I'm from Vietnam and one of my friend can buy DHS H8-80 from China.
From the name of this rubber, I guess it will be similar to H3-50 or TG3-60 (tacky Chinese topshet with ESN-like sponge)
May be 10-May I will receive this. I order H8-80 37deg red. I wanna try on my BH.
Anybody have information of this product? I cannot find it on DHS website :D
Thanks

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Dec 2020
China has launch a brutal attack on the ESN market hahaha "no more euro made sponge on your backhand side you dirty MF !!!".

Joke put aside, I'm happy to see DHS finally expanding its H8's range, many people have desperatly waited for so long to see that ! hope one day they'll be very effective without boostering them, I' guess that's exactly what they're aiming to since Miss Claudia banned some rubbers from companies having some questionable bonds with booster.

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
It will be interesting to see if the 38 degree version will be close to H3-50's characteristics at 37 degrees with the added firmness that it lacks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
So sad due to the Covid-19, I haven't get my sheet yet.And in my area, all the club have been stopped.Anybody tried and have some review/video?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I've had a couple of sessions with the 37 degree now. Really like it, similar to H3-50 but feels a bit faster and can generate nasty spin/arc variations. But it's not revolutionary - if you don't like the existing 50 or 60 sponge DHS rubbers then it probably won't change your mind.

Reactions: Bram Vroonland
This user has no status.
I've had a couple of sessions with the 37 degree now. Really like it, similar to H3-50 but feels a bit faster and can generate nasty spin/arc variations. But it's not revolutionary - if you don't like the existing 50 or 60 sponge DHS rubbers then it probably won't change your mind.

How did it perform in terms of mid distance BH topspin and BH flicks?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
yogi_bear;346772I heard from a distributor that ordered from DHS that these rubbers are running out of stock due to heavy demand including the h3 37.

Yeah, it's gone oos on a few sites already. I put an order in for a sheet of 38 to see how different it was, but not heard from the seller yet. Guess they're waiting for stock.

Bram Vroonland;346770

How did it perform in terms of mid distance BH topspin and BH flicks?

I like hybrids of all kinds for close-up stuff, and I think it's great for flicks. It's OK for mid-distance, bit faster than H3-50, but requires more effort when compared to eurojap. I've got it on a Sanwei Fextra, which is fairly fast, and it's useable for me but I wouldn't want it on anything much slower unless I was going to camp out at the table and never move back.

What I like about it in comparison to regular H8 is that it's easier to get the ball moving, more low-end catapult, so it forgives the occasional lazy stroke with less wrist action, and is top bananas when over the table. But it's the usual story - high gears aren't as powerful so mid-distance looping will be safe but lack threat,

This user has no status.
So I'd orderd one which arrived 2 weeks ago already. Boosted it with three layers of Falco long. I was scared I overdid it but the sponge didn't react as strongly as the regular H8 for the forehand side did. Only the corners of the rubber pulled in a little. I put both on a HL5 blade and I have to say my play didn't lose quality coming from a Harimoto ALC with Dignics 05 as a BH rubber. All the offensive strokes were there and felt safe and with enough pace. As a BH oriented player I was always scared to try a tacky rubber on there, but the added control kept me in the game. Hitting winning topspins over at and away from the table was very easy... I like the 8-80 a lot.Â