Back to Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 72 216
    K
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 216 72
    OP, looking at your video I have the impression that you have an excellent speed and power with your current setup. You need to impove other aspects of your game, not the speed....and you definitely need more experience against better players than your opponent from the video

The Following 3 Users Like Kolev's Post:

SamTheMan, UpSideDownCarl and 1 other

This user has no status.

TTD Member 54 74
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 74 54
    It is true, other people are entitled to have a different opinion.

Thanks for granting that, Carl, that's very kind. Indeed I think that calling standard 5-ply all wood offensive blades like Korbel or Rosewood "dangerous" for the development of (lower) intermediate players is an example for being overly cautious. Nothing bad would happen certainly. Anyhow, by now OP is probably so frightened that he will not change his blade for the next four years.

Last edited by MK73; 05-08-2021 at 11:10 AM.

says Improving with the speed of light.

TTD Member 16 86
    says Improving with the speed of light.

TTD Member 86 16
    Quote Originally Posted by MK73

Thanks for granting that, Carl, that's very kind. Indeed I think that calling standard 5-ply all wood offensive blades like Korbel or Rosewood "dangerous" for the development of (lower) intermediate players is an example for being overly cautious. Nothing bad would happen certainly. Anyhow, by now OP is probably so frightened that he will not change his blade for the next four years.

I understand all of you guys and I know why carl doesn’t want me changing blades he doesn’t want me to slow my progress down and sees that I am training to imrove seriously and blade is nothing tbh compared to skill the guy that I play in the video is playing with off+ carbon blade and fast rubber and I am playing with allround classic with chinese rubber and my ball has soo much more quality and is faster so I understand all of you and thanks for the good feedback.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234