Victas Triple Double Extra & Triple Extra Rubbers

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Pretty interesting. Another 'made in china' rubber aside from Stiga Genesis series (don't know about other brands though 😂😂😂), and ESN 57.5, seems to be good alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo 😍😍😍 or perhaps, a 'play-thing' when boredom of always using the same rubber strikes. I sometimes got a little bit of curiosity when non chinese brands release rubbers which is introduced as 'hard', 'sticky', 'made in china' 🙊🙊🙊

Regarding sponge hardness, how is it compared to Hurricane 3 Neo?
TD sponge is 57 degrees ESN H3 Neo 41 degree comes in at 54ish degrees ESN
TE = 55 degrees ESN so about the same as a 41degree H3 Neo
TD tackiness => than H3 Neo
TE tackiness < than H3 Neo

This user has no status.
Tested the TDE on a Goriki Danshi today. I won't say much about it yet, but all I can say for the moment is that I'm a little bit disapointed. When I removed the plastic cover, the ball sticks for a very long time to the sheet. But after a ~2h30 hours session, it sticks just a little bit, like the Xiom Tau 2. And after some cleaning, the tackiness was improved a little bit but not the same as when the rubber was brand new...

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Tested the TDE on a Goriki Danshi today. I won't say much about it yet, but all I can say for the moment is that I'm a little bit disapointed. When I removed the plastic cover, the ball sticks for a very long time to the sheet. But after a ~2h30 hours session, it sticks just a little bit, like the Xiom Tau 2. And after some cleaning, the tackiness was improved a little bit but not the same as when the rubber was brand new...
Strange, my sheet is still as sticky as it was new!!

This user has no status.
Weird. After one night in the case with a nittaku adhesive protector sheet the stickiness of the TDE has become brand new again.
Does the protector sheet gives back the original stickiness ? Maybe.

Edit: A bit weird. My Xiom Tau 2 which is protected by the same Nittaku sheet has now the same tackiness as the TDE when I remove the sheet...
I'm completely lost 😂
My Bluefire Jp01 Turbo (eu rubber, 0% tackiness) is also a liltle bit tacky when I remove the sheet...

Last edited:
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Weird. After one night in the case with a nittaku adhesive protector sheet the stickiness of the TDE has become brand new again.
Does the protector sheet gives back the original stickiness ? Maybe.

Edit: A bit weird. My Xiom Tau 2 which is protected by the same Nittaku sheet has now the same tackiness as the TDE when I remove the sheet...
I'm completely lost 😂
My Bluefire Jp01 Turbo (eu rubber, 0% tackiness) is also a liltle bit tacky when I remove the sheet...
Could be that some of the stickiness from the protector sheet is sticking to the rubber??
I always clean my rubbers before I start playing, regardless if I cleaned them at the end of the previous session and covered with a protective sheet.

This user has no status.
After cleaning it and doing the stickiness test, it appears that the stickiness of the TDE is more or less than the stickiness of a brand new Xiom Tau 2. Strange.
At my club, the humidity is so high that the TDE has 0% of stickiness. It's like a non tacky rubber. I hate summer... 😂
At least I can get some spin with it. Some of my teammates rubbers are the same as antitop rubbers lol

Last edited:
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
I haven’t played with the TDE for about 4 or 5 weeks now, I’ll check my sheet today to see what the tackiness is like.
I played last Monday using H8-80, the weather here in England hasn’t been very hot, but it’s muggy’ with highish humidity. Monday was the first time I noticed that the rubbers were starting to show signs of condensation!!! A quick wipe and they still played ok. Took longer for them to ‘dry’ after cleaning as well.
I think that as a ‘loose’ general observation, a lot of tacky rubbers, be they ‘Hybrid’ characteristic or Tacky H3 type rubbers, there can be a drop off in tackiness.
I have noticed this with the following rubbers-

Tau 2
H8 mid hard
H3Neo provincial orange sponge
H3Neo commercial versions
Rakza Z
Skyline 3 provincial blue sponge
Victas DE
Loki Arthur Asia/Europe
Donic Bluegrip V1&C2
H3 National blue sponge
Golden Tango&Golden Tango PS
and maybe a couple more that I can’t remember!!!

I actually now expect there to be some loss of tackiness!!

I have only tried 1 sheet of H3 commercial version, which is meant to have passed the least stringent DHS quality control checks, and can therefore vary in quality. But this sheet has and had more tackiness than any of the other H3 versions I have used!!! A year later and the ball is still held for a long time!!
A general observation would be that possibility DHS rubbers loose less tackiness over time than their Euro/Jap competitors.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
That probably explains why non of my H3 isn’t as tacky as people say, although all of them are visibly tackier than Rakza Z. One thing I know for sure: the prov versions are quite consistent whereas the commercial tends to be way too tacky and varies a lot.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
It's spreading, the hybrid virus, dangerously quick. But I'm immune. My vaccine is H3. Works quadruple triple mega-extra, when boosted.

After a couple of training sessions and matches with a TE (2.0 mm, black) my conclusion is: I'm still immune to the hybrid virus but not to the EJ virus... In short:
- Tackiness: Way below H3 and somewhat below Rakza Z
- Topsheet: Softer and more elastic than H3 and Rakza Z.
- Sponge: Harder than my 39° and 40° H3(N)s
- Weight: Cut to 157 mm x 150 mm with three layers Revolution 48g - 49g
- Short game/serves: Had to adapt quite a bit but in matches when you're e,g. not as focused as one should be serves/returns have less spin and tend to go long(er) than with a H3 although the TE feels a little bit less spin sensitive and the TE seems to dislike (very) thin contacts.
- Blocks especially against topspins loaded with much side spin were easier to do as were flat hits.
- Topspins: OK, not the top end spin that can be achieved with a H3 but not bad. Trajectory slightly longer and thankfully not as high as with a Rakza Z and not as low as with e.g. a Battle 2 or Sanwei Target. It seemed that I could generate speed further away from the table a little bit easier.
Not a bad rubber at all but for me it is not a H3(N) replacement.

Last edited:
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
After a couple of training sessions and matches with a TE (2.0 mm, black) my conclusion is: I'm still immune to the hybrid virus but not to the EJ virus... In short:
- Tackiness: Way below H3 and somewhat below Rakza Z
- Topsheet: Softer and more elastic than H3 and Rakza Z.
- Sponge: Harder than my 39° and 40° H3(N)s
- Weight: Cut to 157 mm x 150 mm with three layers Revolution 48g - 49g
- Short game/serves: Had to adapt quite a bit but in matches when you're e,g. not as focused as one should be serves/returns have less spin and tend to go long(er) than with a H3 although the TE feels a little bit less spin sensitive and the TE seems to dislike (very) thin contacts.
- Blocks especially against topspins loaded with much side spin were easier to do as were flat hits.
- Topspins: OK, not the top end spin that can be achieved with a H3 but not bad. Trajectory slightly longer and thankfully not as high as with a Rakza Z and not as low as with e.g. a Battle 2 or Sanwei Target. It seemed that I could generate speed further away from the table a little bit easier.
Not a bad rubber at all but for me it is not a H3(N) replacement.

Hi ttarc,

what are the rubbers in the photo?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Any rubbers similar to TDE? I liked the rubber a lot but after a few training sessions the rubber releases from the sponge in the middle where you hit the ball.
This happened for me and got replacement and it happened again after maybe 5-10 hours.

Really liked it but seems like poor quality?

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Any rubbers similar to TDE? I liked the rubber a lot but after a few training sessions the rubber releases from the sponge in the middle where you hit the ball.
This happened for me and got replacement and it happened again after maybe 5-10 hours.

Really liked it but seems like poor quality?

That’s a bad issue, Hopefully Victas are looking into it.
As far similar rubbers, H3Neo and other DHS rubbers, H8-80 has a tad more bounce, is possibly more like a boosted H3Neo. Xiom Tau 2 is also very good.

This user has no status.
Xiom Tau 2 really good. A little bit bouncier than TDE and a tad softer but it still remains more chinese than european in sensations.
Same happened for me with the TDE. On the french forum, another guy experienced the same with the poor durability. It's a shame because the rubber was exceptional.
Mine is still playable, I guess I'll finish it then move definitely on the Tau 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
I'm trying to search for Xiom Tau 2 but it doesn't seem like anyone is selling it anymore?