Victas Triple Double Extra & Triple Extra Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

hey! any updates on the comparison? really stuck between these 2 right now 😩

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I'm interested for the TDE and the TE, some of you could do a comparison with the nittaku h3 pro turbo range (orange and blue sponge)...
Unboosted, the TDE is tackier and more powerful than Nittaku H3.

But the TDE doesnt take booster well.

The NH3 takes booster better and performs better boosted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2023
Unboosted, the TDE is tackier and more powerful than Nittaku H3.

But the TDE doesnt take booster well.

The NH3 takes booster better and performs better boosted.
I play with the orange sponge, the blue is too hard for me I would like to find an intermediate between the 2 and with a similar spin/tacky

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Don't buy the Nittaku H3. I used it back in 2022, loved the tackiness. The last sheet I bought in 2023 was non-tacky 😤. I always bought it from TT11 so no authenticity issue.

I suspect DHS controls the tophseet formula, Nittaku has no control over the tackiness of the topsheet.

TDE is still the best tacky rubber out there.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
TDE is still the best tacky rubber out there.

Hey there, my pers. exp. with TDE was not so positive. The sponge is OK, the tackiness (I don't care much) is good too, but the top-sheet feels thin(ner) the stronger you hit. H3, B2, DFVP, Loki R9 all better imho...

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Hey there, my pers. exp. with TDE was not so positive. The sponge is OK, the tackiness (I don't care much) is good too, but the top-sheet feels thin(ner) the stronger you hit. H3, B2, DFVP, Loki R9 all better imho...
TDE feels pretty good but just a bit expensive compared with others.👌🏓

Reactions: IB66 and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Yeah I agree, I’d play with TDE it,s a very good rubber, but there are rubbers as good but cheaper!!
Sure, but that could be said of every esn and butterfly rubber!

H3 commercial boosted is still a really good cheap option. Bloom power, Jupiter 3, LAC, all great choices.

Boosted Aurora Max is up there with tensors, and Moon 12 is just as good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews

Coming from old H3 and TG2, not a single topsheet out there can replace the old super tacky H3 and TG2 except TDE. It's personal statement really. Of course for people who are used to non or little tacky rubber, there are many better options out there

Reactions: latej