Xiom Vega Europe alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Looking for a rubber similar to the Xiom Vega Europe, but more durable, any ideas?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020

Looks good, this one is for my doubles partner, she was using some basic Thibar Volcano + , then borrowed some Vega Europe and her top spin game shot up, but she wants something with a longer life span so will defenitly try these out. Thaaanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Thanks for this suggestion, the specs on revspin look great, if I can find these in my local TT shop I'll get my doubles partner to try them. Cheers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Vega Europe is already more durable than most. You are not going to have much luck finding more bang for buck...

I found the old Vegas to last longer than Omega 7's. My O7 Euro is going on 5 months, so about average, and already pale.

But Yogi probably touched more sheet batches than I have haha.

Last edited:
Vega Europe is already more durable than most. You are not going to have much luck finding more bang for buck...

I found the old Vegas to last longer than Omega 7's. My O7 Euro is going on 5 months, so about average, and already pale.

But Yogi probably touched more sheet batches than I have haha.

Omega 5 had almost twice the lifespan of Vega.

Omega 7 is at least 30% more durable than Omega 5.

So Omega 7 would provide triple the lifespan of Vega.

Should mentioned that there is great performance differences between Omega and Vega, though with same surnames.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
I've been playing with a XVE for well over a year, and find it to be one of the more durable rubbers around .. Yes, the rubber does not perform quite the same, as when I just started with it, but it still is, very usable... Infact, the only rubbers (that I've owned) I find more or as durable are Mark V, DHS HN3, Other Classic Chinese Tacky rubbers ...

Rubbers (I've owned) that are similar'ish in playing properties as the XVE are Palio AK-47 (Not as durable, but a lot cheaper), and Friendship Focus III Snipe (Some sheets are less grippy than XVE...Durability is a mixed-bag .. The ones I've owned have last me for a while, but didn't last that long for some of my fellow-club members.. Also, a lot cheaper than XVE)