Nexy Korea President (Oscar) Introdcudes New Blade (Eucrasia)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
I don't think, that it is a good idea to present a video and constantly cover up a part of the video with a part of the blade. For me this is totally annoying. I clearly prefer to watch the full blade for some seconds and then watch the video or maybe the video first and then the blade, but definitely not in this way.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
So what is the composition of the blade. If it's not a limba top, is it koto? So in summary is it a thickish innerfibre koto top veneer blade that is a hair longer and narrower?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Disappointing video, why filming a screen playing a training session and hiding parts of it with a blade?
I could not concentrate at all on the speech, I would have preferred to watch the speaker's face while holding the blade to show details.
Is there a text transcript of the speech?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
Has anyone played with this blade yet? I find it quite interesting because it is has an innerforce structure but with a really different design: the wooden core is thick and the two wooden outerplies really thin which makes the carbon to be much closer to the outerplies of the blade. It seems to be a weird hybrid inner-/ outerforce composition. Would be nice to read a review about it. Anyone?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
So I got lucky and managed to get one of the last few that was available when I purchased it. Mine is 82 grams. It is my main blade now because this thing is just right. It feels very natural and comfortable to me. It does not have the serious non-linearity of something like the DHS Long V. It is a tad less bouncy on the low end than outer ALCs I own and have tried and has a bit more feel but still well damped on the vibration. It is still fast when hitting the ball and does not have the feel of limited top end speed like the only other Nexy designed blade I own, the Tibhar Akkad. The outstanding feature of the blade is control without sacrificing power. It feels like a blade that will grow with you as a reliable partner all the way from amateur to pro levels is my impression.

To clarify, it's not just a honeymoon thing as I got a Garaydia ZLC and a Timo Boll CAF at the same time. The Garaydia is also very very nice in it's own way with the excellent Hinoki top, good control, spin and speed but I appear to be playing better with the Eucrasia. The Timo Boll CAF is Butterfly's failed experiment.

Last edited:
Reactions: MK73
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 3 reviews
So I got lucky and managed to get one of the last few that was available when I purchased it. Mine is 82 grams. It is my main blade now because this thing is just right. It feels very natural and comfortable to me. It does not have the serious non-linearity of something like the DHS Long V. It is a tad less bouncy on the low end than outer ALCs I own and have tried and has a bit more feel but still well damped on the vibration. It is still fast when hitting the ball and does not have the feel of limited top end speed like the only other Nexy designed blade I own, the Tibhar Akkad. The outstanding feature of the blade is control without sacrificing power. It feels like a blade that will grow with you as a reliable partner all the way from amateur to pro levels is my impression.

To clarify, it's not just a honeymoon thing as I got a Garaydia ZLC and a Timo Boll CAF at the same time. The Garaydia is also very very nice in it's own way with the excellent Hinoki top, good control, spin and speed but I appear to be playing better with the Eucrasia. The Timo Boll CAF is Butterfly's failed experiment
Thanks for the review! Which rubbers do you play on it?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
XIOM Tau II for the FH and Andro Hexer Powergrip for the backhand. My first time playing using the Tau II and it is a revelation how responsive a hard sponge can be. I see now why these types of rubber/boosted H3 are getting more popular for FH.

Reactions: MK73