Help

This user has no status.
Hello there fellow lovers of the sport!
I'm seeking for help....
Currently I'm using andro gauzy bl7 off- all wood blade which is amazing, and on both sides reactor tornado v5 40+, I like the rubbers, but are quite difficult to get in my country, so I'm looking for other options. I'm looking for little faster rubbers but with good control, my playstyle is I would say all-around offensive player who likes control. I was looking at couple of rubbers, like rakza 7, xiom vega europe df and standard xve, and I wouldn't change them so quickly so I'm looking for durability to be good too.
Hopefully you can help me, thanks in advance.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
yes can be, but if you have never tried tacky rubber before, it may be disturbing (I think)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021

It is sensitive to incoming spin?

Not too much, I like razka 7 it's a good rubber, but the sponge is too mushy for me I prefer hard spong, but otherwise, it's a good rubber
I like it in every game's compartiment, push block, top, it's fast rubber and a little too much dynamic for me,

The standard tornado is tacky but V5 for 40+ ball is not that tacky, i had corbor before and corbor was more tacky than tornado v5, and i have never played with hybrid.

The V5 40 is tacky. It might not be as tacky as a Hurricane 3 but it is tacky. It retains its slight tackiness when you clean it and put plastic on it when you play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
Hello there fellow lovers of the sport!
I'm seeking for help....
Currently I'm using andro gauzy bl7 off- all wood blade which is amazing, and on both sides reactor tornado v5 40+, I like the rubbers, but are quite difficult to get in my country, so I'm looking for other options. I'm looking for little faster rubbers but with good control, my playstyle is I would say all-around offensive player who likes control. I was looking at couple of rubbers, like rakza 7, xiom vega europe df and standard xve, and I wouldn't change them so quickly so I'm looking for durability to be good too.
Hopefully you can help me, thanks in advance.

Hi, where are the best bats to buy

I don't know if someone is still following this but I ended not buying any rubbers and keeping my eyes opened on options, as yogi_bear said im used to tacky rubbers so maybe something like hurricane 3 neo on forehand would be good? What are your experiences with that rubber?

Rakza z or hurricane 3 37 degrees.