Andro Treiber CI

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
I am currently playing short pips on the backhand (stiga symmetry and stiga infinity) and would a more stiff blade especially concerning the backhand. What about Yasaka Goiabao, Yasaka Power Carbon and Andro Treiber CI?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Does anyone have something mention about andro treiber CI?Does anyone have something to mention about Andro Treiber CI?
All andro Treiber blades are of good manufacturing quality with a very reasonable price tag.

Simplified, you could say Treiber CO rivals Boll ALC (but CO gives me more spin) and CI rivals Innerforce ALC.

Therefore, CI is marginally slower than CO. In direct comparison though, I found CO has the better touch between the two, yet I am not sure if both blades were of the same weight, etc.

I guess if you play an offensive game with spin and speed variation you will find the Treiber CI pairs well with medium to hard rubbers and will not be too stiff altogether.

Since I´ve stuck with CO, that´s all I can say about CI.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019

I play Andro Treiber CI since 2 years. I used before BTY ALC. I prefer CI as it is as controlled but i found more powerful and more linear. I also had the CO but for my level it was too hard and responsive. I play with R48 on both sides and i’ m very happy with this setup. Good touch and control but also good speed. The flared handle is great. a littl ethicker than BTY ones.Other than this i fully agreed to comparisons of the comment before.

Last edited:
Reactions: KM1976