Sanwei fextra compared to paramid blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
After reading Yogi's review of the Sanwei Paramid Blade I am thing about getting one.
Been using the excellent Fextra (original) for some time but feel a little extra speed could be useful so I can put a sticky slower
rubber on the FH.
Wondering how much faster the Paramid is than the Fextra and about any other distinctions/similarities between the two?.
(I realise All Wood vs Inner Carbon).
Yogi's thoughts and anyone else who may have tried both blades will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks....

After reading Yogi's review of the Sanwei Paramid Blade I am thing about getting one.
Been using the excellent Fextra (original) for some time but feel a little extra speed could be useful so I can put a sticky slower
rubber on the FH.
Wondering how much faster the Paramid is than the Fextra and about any other distinctions/similarities between the two?.
(I realise All Wood vs Inner Carbon).
Yogi's thoughts and anyone else who may have tried both blades will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks....

Paramid is faster by a huge margin but surprisingly the control difference is not that big.

Reactions: Hasna Haura Hayfa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
zentt;345564Setelah membaca ulasan Yogi tentang Sanwei Paramid Blade, saya tertarik untuk mendapatkannya.
Telah menggunakan Fextra (asli) yang sangat baik untuk beberapa waktu tetapi merasa sedikit kecepatan ekstra dapat berguna sehingga saya dapat menempelkan
karet lambat yang lengket pada FH.
Ingin tahu seberapa cepat Paramid daripada Fextra dan tentang perbedaan/persamaan lain di antara keduanya?.
(Saya menyadari Semua Kayu vs Karbon Dalam).
Pikiran Yogi dan siapa pun yang mungkin telah mencoba kedua bilah akan sangat dihargai.
Terima kasih....
SEBUAH

he Saya membelinya, Paramid dan mencobanya, dan ulasannya benar, bilahnya cepat, lembut dan kontrolnya bagus

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Fextra is plenty fast enough for me with Fastarc G1 on FH Mog, but I wanted to try a sticky slower rubber on FH which is why I wanted a touch more speed blade wise. I bought a Paramid and put Xiom Tau 2 on FH and am really feeling it. Great control like G1, but noticeably spinnier serves/short play with the Tau 2 (for me anyway). Need to get the BH right now though as the Tcore Ace 1 I put on made it too fast for me. I might try Victas V11 Extra or Omega 7 pro on BH - both of these will keep the weight down too and will be plenty fast enough (maybe still too fast on it!)
Glad you have had a good experience with the Paramid Mr Hasna.
I still love playing the Fextra - almost a cult blade now?
Cheers.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Yes, actually, I'm interested in 7 layers of pure wood such as Fextra, Xiom Extreme S, Stiga Clipper, etc. but because I like to play attacking, so I bought an off+ type blade.. to be honest when I used it for the first time, my training friend said it was very fast, there was a slight difference in the strokes, even though I was still using old and worn rubber.