Equal rubber to Tibhar Mx-P

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I would like to know if there is a equal rubber to Mx-P in Max? ??
Its great for My forehand. But im just curious if there are others rubbers equal to it???
Really great if the price is cheaper 😀😀😀😀

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Are they above mentioned as good as Mx-P in speed and spin and what about the ball curve when looping and spinning

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
When I first bought a MX-P I I loved everything about it, but my love lasted 2-3 months or so. Probably due to the factory booster been gone. Then I reboosted with FTL but never came back to its initial feeling and spin although the top still looks near perfect. This is the only rubber that has so big gap between its initial status and some (too short) time after being opened

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
When I first bought a MX-P I I loved everything about it, but my love lasted 2-3 months or so. Probably due to the factory booster been gone. Then I reboosted with FTL but never came back to its initial feeling and spin although the top still looks near perfect. This is the only rubber that has so big gap between its initial status and some (too short) time after being opened

Its also the same feeling I get. It was wonderfull from new, but after 2-3 month it began to wear off the booster from the factory.
So thats why im asking of an advice to a rubber similear to Mx-P but with better quality

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
No ESN offerings are free from the withdrawal symptom.

With the following rubber, you can go through them like toilet paper as the pros do - maximum performance all year long!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ0PPBb4lmc

Reactions: MK73
Jan 2018
Can't disagree. I'm proof!

The initial wave of porous Tensor was an immense improvement in durability/longevity compared to the last wave with old-school sponge, namely the Coppa JO Platin that was pure cashgrab. Still, near-max performance lasted only roughly 3 to 4 months before the "cliff drop", as it's commonly called in China, compared to Tenergy that "ages gracefully".

Can't disagree. I'm proof!

The initial wave of porous Tensor was an immense improvement in durability/longevity compared to the last wave with old-school sponge, namely the Coppa JO Platin that was pure cashgrab. Still, near-max performance lasted only roughly 3 to 4 months before the "cliff drop", as it's commonly called in China, compared to Tenergy that "ages gracefully".
3-4 months is a bit short but generally I prefer the "cliff drop", Much easier to decide when to change...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I have a almost New Xiom Vega X rubber. Only used for a couloe of hours.
Would it be as good as Mx-P in speed and spin ???