Zhang Jike ZLC

This user has no status.
Has anyone tried Zhang Jike ZLC? Currently I'm using Koki Niwa Wood and I love it. Although in the past I used LGY ALC and liked almost everything about it, but the power from the blade. I know ZLC has more power and the wood on the Zhang Jike ZLC is Koto which is a harder/stiffer wood. I tried googling reviews on Zhang Jike ZLC, but I'm mostly getting Super ZLC. I tried the SZLC, but I don't like the speed (it's to fast). So I am wondering if anyone has tried the Zhang Jike ZLC and care to help me out if I should consider getting it or not. The reason I'm looking to switch is for more speed and safety. The rubbers I'm currently using is Victas Triple Double Extra and D05.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Has anyone tried Zhang Jike ZLC? Currently I'm using Koki Niwa Wood and I love it. Although in the past I used LGY ALC and liked almost everything about it, but the power from the blade. I know ZLC has more power and the wood on the Zhang Jike ZLC is Koto which is a harder/stiffer wood. I tried googling reviews on Zhang Jike ZLC, but I'm mostly getting Super ZLC. I tried the SZLC, but I don't like the speed (it's to fast). So I am wondering if anyone has tried the Zhang Jike ZLC and care to help me out if I should consider getting it or not. The reason I'm looking to switch is for more speed and safety. The rubbers I'm currently using is Victas Triple Double Extra and D05.

If LGY ALC is consider the softest among the ALC blades.

If you are looking for a more powerful blade, suggest trying Timo Boll ALC which is considered the stiffest among the Butterfly ALC blades.

This user has no status.

Please try apolonia zlc, control and speed is OK. If you still prefer koto outer, recommend Lin yu ju SZLC.

Did try the Apolonia ZLC, didn't like the vibration really. Something about it didn't seem right for my style. The LYJ SLC waayyyyyy to expensive for my wallet also to fast. My style is somewhat unique? I play close - mid distance off the bounce loops and counter game along with blocking.