SHW's younger sister making a real funnd advertizement for a 3 player team league

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Pretty fun and cute girl! But I do not understand anything. What is the league about?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Looks like a no handicap regional/national 2-3 player team league matchup system.

What I never saw before is registration for this is on the national assn TT main page. Usually, the national assn is strictly out of amateur TT. Maybe the Lifetime sports assn (the one that handles amateur sports) cut a deal to use the national infrastructure.

This is for elite players as there is no handicap given in games, so only those who are 2-3 levels below Lula play level and above would register and have any chance to do big damage.

Ex-Nexy and current T-Balance Yoon Hong Gyoon does a LOT of these 2-3 team vs team matchups on his youtube channel, almost always a privately arranged made for youtube thing.

I think this kind of thing is beoming popular as a result of YHG and many others posting private team challenge matches. Trainer of Samsung Life team has a big series where he co-hosts a toruney with SHW... so this kinda makes sense.

Reactions: Lula