We Built Our Own Venue | TTD Team

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
It's time to unveil our brand new venue, the TableTennisDaily HQ!

Time to take TTD videos to the NEXT LEVEL! In this episode the TTD Team check out the new HQ for the very first time and compete in a bonus knockout event!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Fun video and fun to follow the team. Would be interesting to know more about the members like tabletennis background, highest level, age and what they do for a living. Stuff like that without it getting to personal. Maybe you guys have told us before but I have missed it.

Reactions: Dan and SamTheMan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Looks like a bigger place.

Yeah it's bigger and full time access now which makes video creating much easier 🏓
Fun video and fun to follow the team. Would be interesting to know more about the members like tabletennis background, highest level, age and what they do for a living. Stuff like that without it getting to personal. Maybe you guys have told us before but I have missed it.

Yeah this is a great idea. We have talked about this a bit, we will come up with some content like this soon 💪

Reactions: Lula
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
CURTAINS !!! They really help in a lot of ways. Obvious is stopping balls from bouncing all over the place... but the bestest reason is about light. You see the ball way better from both the color difference and they also help with light distribution/glare reduction.

UNIFORMS !!! Professional looking uniforms with player names (here also numbers) and the outfit you rep is a major goodie.

GRAFT !!! Yup, the world runs on that. I think I will make a visit one day in the future and bring a couple of my custumized uniforms for the Chairman and the Founder with full front sponsored stuff and the union jack in upper left and names on back... with teh expectation that I would be a guest team member... I am not any of the TTD team members level in singles I do not think, but doubles is another sport now.

LOFT MEDIA STUDIO !!! Yup. Mandatory for what Dan does... but that place got so much it can do. ESPN and Eurosport are now under pressure and had better look out !!

says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Great facility to have!! Looks like it’s been a busy lockdown for you all, bet the Chairman did a lot of the ‘grafting’!!!!
Looking forward to a flurry of equipment reviews and a season of TTD matches.
Excellent effort and result by everyone involved with the project🤩

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
CURTAINS !!! They really help in a lot of ways. Obvious is stopping balls from bouncing all over the place... but the bestest reason is about light. You see the ball way better from both the color difference and they also help with light distribution/glare reduction.
I bought 3/4 inch bird netting for our club. People liked not having balls go between courts. The bird netting is cheap and lighter than curtains but it doesn't do much for providing a consistent back ground. However, it is easier for others to see the play on multiple courts. We had to put red tape on the bird netting so that people wouldn't walk into it. There is also more indirect light from the other courts near by. Curtains will dampen noise between tables more.

I wonder when our local club will start again. Right now the Oregon state fascist dictator is extending the lock down.
Only rioting is allowed in Portland.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Portland and pretty much every major city on left coast has been unliveable for a long time. The bird net might be good between tables for light distribution evening, but unless huge space between tables, not really feasable. Would ook bad too.

Koreans attach chain to a netting and insall a slide assembly on ceiling, so when they have multiball lessons, they slide the curtain to shroud the training area to not let all the training balls go all over the club.