Anton Kallberg and his viscaria special

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Very round handle compared to many butterfly blades?

This user has no status.

yup koto ayous alc and kiri, but I show you this photo as first in the history. It was like 2 minutes difference from stream to my post I can't see all details in short time
You didn't find Viscaria Pro from this perspective until now.

I don't know anything about gluing but it looks like they first glue koto ayous together and press material to add stiffness to these materials because the materials will break off very easy. The glued Koto Ayous pressed is like 0,15 koto and 0,15 ayous but together is more like 0,1+0,1
second they put alc with kiri and they press core with arylate
next they glue everything and press everything just to add natural structure quality to the material and flex
The biggest problem to make this for public is time per sheet, for one blade and we all know how company works, they have Lean Production so they won't waste time for making special blades
You can see how Viscaria Pro in Anton hands have scratched kiri core and there is a lot tense, tension in their work of body and wrist

So it is not an Innerforce then ? Because Innerforce is Limba - Limba - Alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
It looks like the same custom blade Dima was using before his signature blade.. A thicker Innerforce ALC with Vis round St handle. As they train together at Dusseldorf, I would guess he liked Dima's blade.

Reactions: Dr Evil
This user has no status.
Yes. That last little jump is the big one; not all players get there, many fail just below the top. Kallberg’s been rising for a while, and now seems to be breaking through to a higher level. Like he did so many times before. Love him madly.

I agree, he seems to have had great development like 2015-2017 and then had some mental blockades and struggles between 2018-2020. He's been a beast ever since, probably the most technically sound in the Swedish NT at the moment.