Palio hk 1997 gold

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
Hi all,
I will replace the palio HK 1997 gold rubber, I actually like this palio because the hard sponge is hard, but when looping needs hard work, there is a suggestion for a rubber that is comparable to it

Hi .. I've played with the HK1997 Gold, and even have a sheet (Yet to glue it) .. The hardness of the sponge is like a lot of the newer rubbers by Andrio, Xiom, Gewo etc... Soft elastic top-sheet with harder Sponge .. If you want something a bit softer, you could try the Palio AK47 Blue

Reactions: Hasna Haura Hayfa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Funk Fu Master;346730

Hai .. Saya sudah bermain dengan Emas HK1997, dan bahkan memiliki lembaran (Belum untuk merekatkannya) .. Kekerasan spons seperti banyak karet baru oleh Andrio, Xiom, Gewo dll ... Lembut elastis top-sheet dengan Sponge yang lebih keras.. Jika Anda menginginkan sesuatu yang sedikit lebih lembut, Anda bisa mencoba Palio AK47 Blue

Palio AK 97 Blue I Already Wear Ii On Backhand, I Need It On a Harder FOREHAND With a Powerful Spin, Thank's You Very much....

You to try AK-47 Red ..If not, then try Palio Hadou (several variants), or 729 Bloom (Several Variants), DHN Neo 3,

What"s the point of that advice, a mix of rubbers from soft to very hard, from non tacky at all to very tacky, some for european style, some for chinese style?
It's the same as to advice any kind of rubber which fits the budget.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

What"s the point of that advice, a mix of rubbers from soft to very hard, from non tacky at all to very tacky, some for european style, some for chinese style?

any other input, I just want to try to improve my spin skills, with a small budget and of course training

any other input, I just want to try to improve my spin skills, with a small budget and of course training

The point is that any advice like that would make you lose money with no guarantee for eventual success.
Better stay with your current set up and spend some money for a coach.

• Love
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hi all,
I will replace the palio HK 1997 gold rubber, I actually like this palio because the hard sponge is hard, but when looping needs hard work, there is a suggestion for a rubber that is comparable to it

The harder you work, the better you play :) . You reap what you sow.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

The OP has not stated much about his game-play ... I've simply presented him with Options, for both Euro-style rubbers as well as Tacky Chinese spinny rubbers..... The sponge hardness/softness may vary, but since the OP asked for spinny rubbers, all rubbers I've recommended, I feel are spinny ..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

The OP has not stated much about his game-play ... I've simply presented him with Options, for both Euro-style rubbers as well as Tacky Chinese spinny rubbers..... The sponge hardness/softness may vary, but since the OP asked for spinny rubbers, all rubbers I've recommended, I feel are spinny ..

I prefer bloom power, DHS H3 Neo has lots of choices with varying prices, I'm afraid to buy a fake one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews

I prefer bloom power, DHS H3 Neo has lots of choices with varying prices, I'm afraid to buy a fake one

I played with a variant (can't recollect which one) of Bloom series, and I remember it being pretty fast, but too heavy for my liking.. The DHS HN3 is one of my favs, but once again, the weight is prohibitive, for me .... The HK1997, may not be as spinny, but is comparatively lighter, which is a plus for me.. Same with the AK47s .. I like them, primarily cause of the comparatively lighter weight. The Red variant, my opinion is worth a try .. Not very spinny, comparatively, but still, I feel, I can produce respectable amount of spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
I played with a variant (can't recollect which one) of Bloom series, and I remember it being pretty fast, but too heavy for my liking.. The DHS HN3 is one of my favs, but once again, the weight is prohibitive, for me .... The HK1997, may not be as spinny, but is comparatively lighter, which is a plus for me.. Same with the AK47s .. I like them, primarily cause of the comparatively lighter weight. The Red variant, my opinion is worth a try .. Not very spinny, comparatively, but still, I feel, I can produce respectable amount of spin.

What do you think about the national target sanwei and the Sanwei Hyper Gear. but
bloom power looks old product

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

What do you think about the national target sanwei and the Sanwei Hyper Gear. but
bloom power looks old product

I've played with the Sanwei Target National. I was looking to replace my DHS H3N 41deg. STN was heavy (about 56g when cut to normal blade). The sponge and top sheet was very hard, så it was quite easy for my opponent returning my loops compared to with H3N. I wouldn't buy it again...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews

I have never received a fake H3N. Perhaps if you order a Provincial or National version, there could be a risk because there's money to earn for unserious retailers? Go for the commercial version for about $15-$20 if you want to play safe. Try these. http://ttnpp.com/store/ https://presports.com/ https://www.tabletennis11.com/ or AliBattleship, Playa Ping Pong, Chinese Ping Pong on Aliexpress.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021

I have never received a fake H3N. Perhaps if you order a Provincial or National version, there could be a risk because there's money to earn for unserious retailers? Go for the commercial version for about $15-$20 if you want to play safe. Try these. http://ttnpp.com/store/ https://presports.com/ https://www.tabletennis11.com/ or AliBattleship, Playa Ping Pong, Chinese Ping Pong on Aliexpress.

He I like H3N, because I tried to have my friend, but when I go to online stores there are lots of different prices offered even though the covers are the same.. ok

Thank you very much