Requesting rubber suggestion

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Hi TT gurus,

I am looking for rubber suggestion for both my backhand and forehand. Currently I am using Rakza 7 on my forehand, and Yakasa Mark V on my backhand. My playing style is cautious - push, chop and block until the ball is in a good position, and then I try to brush loop. This style goes for both my back and forehand.

I love my Rakza 7, and it fits my play style perfectly. However, I started to feel that the speed is low. No matter how much speed and spin I try to put, my sparring partner usually returns the ball relatively comfortably. So, I am looking for a rubber with same (or more) levels of control, spin, throw angle, and weight, but with a better speed. As for my backhand, Mark V is too slow. But more importantly, it does not grip the ball at all.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
Hi TT gurus,

I am looking for rubber suggestion for both my backhand and forehand. Currently I am using Rakza 7 on my forehand, and Yakasa Mark V on my backhand. My playing style is cautious - push, chop and block until the ball is in a good position, and then I try to brush loop. This style goes for both my back and forehand.

I love my Rakza 7, and it fits my play style perfectly. However, I started to feel that the speed is low. No matter how much speed and spin I try to put, my sparring partner usually returns the ball relatively comfortably. So, I am looking for a rubber with same (or more) levels of control, spin, throw angle, and weight, but with a better speed. As for my backhand, Mark V is too slow. But more importantly, it does not grip the ball at all.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!