Where do you buy your equipment?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
In a local store? On internet ? And if so what page it is? Have you ever buy something on "Topsas.lt"?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I buy rubbers from tabletennis11. They have get 4 for the price of 3 bargains on many rubbers. I haven't bought a blade for a long time as I have 11 or 12 of them and mainly use only a few of them but most of them have been bought from the Paddle Palace.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
I've bought blades & rubbers from PrinceTT.com, tabletennis11.com, colestt.com, PaddlePalace.com, AliExpress.com, ebay.com (sorted by volume). Shipping from Hong Kong from PrinceTT takes about 3-4 weeks. I found that the Yinhe/Galaxy blades & rubbers are very high quality (some rubbers like Moon, Sun, etc., even have a glue layer already applied). Because the cost is reasonable, I can try out different things types of blades without breaking the bank.
For a beginner's racket I proabably would go with colestt.com, tabletennis11.com, or PaddlePalace (in the USA), shipping takes less than a week and they assemble and varnish if needed.

I am using https://revspin.net/blade/galaxy-yinhe-pro-01.html for reviews a lot. Also yogi_bear's and TT-Maximum Table Tennis's reviews have been really valuable, I bought my current competition blade (Yinhe Purple Dragon 437) based on his review from years ago, and the Uranus Pro short pips medium sponge based on the TT-Maximum YouTube review.

I think it's important to understand the various blade and rubber schemes and what the surface wood choice does to the blade, the forums have the relevant articles. At my level (~1200) I don't think $100 rubbers and $200-400 blades would make my game any better compared to the Yinhe PD 437 / Moon / Uranus Pro combo for ~$50 total + shipping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
If I want Butterfly, Tibhar, Donic, Stiga, Xiom and Victas, we have local sellers.

Butterfly and Tibhar, GPSports. Donic and Stiga, e-pingpongshop. Lynx Sports for Xiom and Victas. Lion TT Mart for Yasaka and Andro.

For DHS, 729, or any other Chinese equipment, aliexpress.

If I can't find good price for any major company other than butterfly, there's tt11 and dandoy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2022
Sorry to resurrect this old topic.
I came across topsas.lt, and then I looked it up on ttd but I guess no-one here is buying from topsas.lt.

I made an order there and will let you know.
Hey riemsesy

I was browsing through topsas.lt. They have some unique items like the DHS 652 in 2.0 mm and several special blades, which are drawing my interests.

How much were the shpiing costs from Lithuania to the Netherlands? Thx for your information

says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
Hey riemsesy

I was browsing through topsas.lt. They have some unique items like the DHS 652 in 2.0 mm and several special blades, which are drawing my interests.

How much were the shpiing costs from Lithuania to the Netherlands? Thx for your information
Just € 3,99 via DPD
I ordered 2x vega intro and 2x vega pro für nur € 100

Last edited:
Reactions: Tha_Homeless
This user has no status.
Dandoy.eu and TT11.fr have the best deals. Dandoy last Black Friday had a lot of amazing offers. Vsports-tt has also occasional good deals. I tried spinfactory.de and I was satisfied with service and prices. Tees Sports when I was in UKI area was another good shop and provided good quality Butterfly products. Price isn't always best. If you look for Chinese equipment chtt.se has a wide range of products. Occasionally I buy from a national shop (Italian) when I find good offers, name is TTPlanet, the owner was available and made very good discount when I purchased for the first time from him.

Last edited:
says EJ-Victim
says EJ-Victim
Sep 2023
Hey riemsesy

The rubbers arrived today. Packed well.
It did take quite some time. Maybe it’s a small shop? And there were the holidays. I wasn’t in a hurry so I’m happy.
HTTPS://topsas.lt is legit

Reactions: Tha_Homeless