TTD Member 0 4
    M
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 4 0

User Info Menu

Jun 2021
    Read 0 Reviews

Where do you buy your equipment?

In a local store? On internet ? And if so what page it is? Have you ever buy something on "Topsas.lt"?

says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 188 488
    L
    says TT-CLOWN, old git

Advanced TTD Member 488 188
    butterfly-stuff i get through ebay
    everything else from Aliexpress

This user has no status.

TTD Member 6 29
    J
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 29 6
    Sorry.Never used Topsas.lt.For rubbers I use Aliexpress.Blades and other equipment,Paddle Palace,TT11.Megaspin.Much depends on what I want.

The Following User Likes JStiga7's Post:

WingTT

This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 375 789
    B
    This user has no status.

Senior TTD Member 789 375

User Info Menu

I buy rubbers from tabletennis11. They have get 4 for the price of 3 bargains on many rubbers. I haven't bought a blade for a long time as I have 11 or 12 of them and mainly use only a few of them but most of them have been bought from the Paddle Palace.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 36 74
    E
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 74 36

User Info Menu

Feb 2020
    United States
    Read 0 Reviews
    I've bought blades & rubbers from PrinceTT.com, tabletennis11.com, colestt.com, PaddlePalace.com, AliExpress.com, ebay.com (sorted by volume). Shipping from Hong Kong from PrinceTT takes about 3-4 weeks. I found that the Yinhe/Galaxy blades & rubbers are very high quality (some rubbers like Moon, Sun, etc., even have a glue layer already applied). Because the cost is reasonable, I can try out different things types of blades without breaking the bank.
    For a beginner's racket I proabably would go with colestt.com, tabletennis11.com, or PaddlePalace (in the USA), shipping takes less than a week and they assemble and varnish if needed.

I am using https://revspin.net/blade/galaxy-yinhe-pro-01.html for reviews a lot. Also yogi_bear's and TT-Maximum Table Tennis's reviews have been really valuable, I bought my current competition blade (Yinhe Purple Dragon 437) based on his review from years ago, and the Uranus Pro short pips medium sponge based on the TT-Maximum YouTube review.

I think it's important to understand the various blade and rubber schemes and what the surface wood choice does to the blade, the forums have the relevant articles. At my level (~1200) I don't think $100 rubbers and $200-400 blades would make my game any better compared to the Yinhe PD 437 / Moon / Uranus Pro combo for ~$50 total + shipping.
    "EJ" ... Sanwei Fextra, Yinhe [Pro 5-W, PD437, Pro Feeling, T6s, T7s, 970xxA], Nittaku Fastarc G1/Nittaku Moristo SP, Yasaka Rakza PO/7(Soft), DHS HNeo3/Yinhe Pluto, Yinhe Sun/Uranus Pro Medium, ...

This user has no status.

TTD Member 7 23
    G
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 23 7
    TT11, Megaspin, tabletennisstore, paddlepalace, prottvip,aliexpress, and ebay. All satisfactory transactions with no complaints.