Pro-Trained Lee Uhng-Ryomg vs Div 1 Quiet Lady (4 pt handi) Is it FAIR?

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Another great watch!!
That dude just overpowered her in the end, QL’s blocking was pretty good, had him jumping hoops in some points!!
Was it fair 4 point handicap? There were some close games and a couple where she could have done with a point or 2 extra, but would the dude have been able to play freely if she had a 6 - 0 start??
QL made a couple of errors in 1st end, could have won that end. But I also got the feeling that the dude still had more in the tank and just upped his game when needed. Difficult call handicaps!!! If you’re the better player and have an ‘off’ day (too much chicken and beers the night before!!!) then you can look pretty dam silly!!!

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
On the youtube vid comment section, I wrote (in Korean) that Quiet Lady Warrior have many 40 mm holes in her uniform. (From getting hit by incoming missile powerloops)

I further commented (in Korean) that at 12:20 in the rally of the vid (Where they greyed the vid a bit and did a slo-mo) that Quiet Lady Warrior Threw a HAND GRENADE of a counter shot at LUY and blew him up totally.

Although totally gramatically correct and true to how an Amrican would express the action in a colloquial manner, I do not believe Koreans talk like this and would have to ponder on it a minute to have it all sink in how I was trying to express how powerful her shot was and the devestating result.

Reactions: IB66
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
On the youtube vid comment section, I wrote (in Korean) that Quiet Lady Warrior have many 40 mm holes in her uniform. (From getting hit by incoming missile powerloops)

I further commented (in Korean) that at 12:20 in the rally of the vid (Where they greyed the vid a bit and did a slo-mo) that Quiet Lady Warrior Threw a HAND GRENADE of a counter shot at LUY and blew him up totally.

Although totally gramatically correct and true to how an Amrican would express the action in a colloquial manner, I do not believe Koreans talk like this and would have to ponder on it a minute to have it all sink in how I was trying to express how powerful her shot was and the devestating result.
Haha, yeah, been reading the chit chat posts about trying to learn Korean, Japanese, Chinese etc,
As far as the Korean goes, when learning and trying to speak in public, seems like a certain dress code is needed, IE full body armour, blast suit worn by the UXO guys or a Knights armour especially as it looks like you’ll put your foot in it 90% of the time 😂