Best BH rubber ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2021
What do yo think it's the best backhand rubber? Rather not BTF and chinese rubbers 😅

This user has no status.
What do yo think it's the best backhand rubber? Rather not BTF and chinese rubbers 😅

Sorry, but there is no such thing as "best" in terms of either rubber or blades. It all depends on so many things, not least on your level and playstyle. My recommendation is to try your friends equipment and evaluate it thoroughly.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Diggynicks is best for everything. But if no butterfly allowed then Moristo SP is best bh rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

Perhaps change the topic to "What is your favourite BH rubber?"
As others have already said, there's no such thing as an objectively 'best' rubber. If you change the topic to ask about subjective favourites then there's plenty to talk about!

Reactions: alas26
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Feel like we also need to say which blade we use the rubber on.

says Footwork footwork footwork
Run around and forehand everything!

Kidding. I enjoyed DHS skyline 3-60 but I’ve since then converted to Bty T64/T05fx.

Recently I tried Tibhar EL-P and it was great control and enough speed/spin in my opinion.

I tried G1 for some time but I didn’t like the topsheet feel (harder, less dwelly) and I had issues with linearity. Sort of an overdrive gear I could never really grasp (and would fly long).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I was happily happily EJ'ing away with godsknowswhat I have tried: Tenergy 05, 05Fx, 05Hard, 80, 80Fx, Joola Rhyzm, Rakza 7, H3, M2, etc.

In the end, I still ended up with Donic Baracuda, my old favourite / reliable buddy who has never let me down all these years.

It is like one has the opportunity to drive Ferrari, McLaren, Lambo etc but ended up still loving his old trusty realiable Corrolla.

Last edited:
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I have played BTF Ten64, Yasaka Rakza 7, 9, X, Joola Maxx, Victas V15 Extra on backhand (I am a 2 wing cpen holder) And to me the Victas is the most suited to my game, It is not exeptionally good on any specific aspect but it does everything very well and it helps me to control my game much better (I would say it's like a toned down Rakza 7, less sensitive to spin, better blocking.

• Wow
Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
I settled with a rubber that I got for free from a forum member (best wishes Mr. Brenk). It is Victas V01 Stiff. Nothing special. Just a decent rubber that requires very little skill to use properly. Quite soft, not so spinny, but good enough, lasts long enough (have been using it for 3 months I think, because of covid it is hard to calculate exact time). I will probably replace it with Vega Japan which does have very similar properties on paper.