Nexy TIGER Jesersey - See you at Burlingame 888 TTC Teams Championships in a Week

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Nexy TIGER Jersey - See you at Burlingame 888 TTC Teams Championships in a Week

Nexy TIGER Jersey - See you at Burlingame 888 TTC Teams Championships in a Week. (Cant edit title?)Found a clip of the new Jersey that is gunna look real good. I got 30 something of them on the way to USA and they should get here before the tourney.The front looks so good, I might only make very small lettering on the front.May put TOPSPIN on top of the Nexy logo... sinc a tourney official changed the team name from Team Nexy to Topspin Nexy.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
My teams is aboout as stacked as I can make it. EVERY player on team rated mid 2000s and plays higher. (Sergey "The TSOS" Scoobie Doo is perrenial 2150ish) (and Johnyy upper 1900s rated won ICC U2050 recently)

This "Stacked" team will only ensure we perform a minimum of our ranking and whereever we fall in hte division assignments.

There are 10 teams per Division... sofar website lists 34 teams paid... looking at where our ave rating compares, we would rank 23rd... so we woul really need a convincing day 1 "Play-In" performance on Friday to get into Div 2. There is ONE team vs team play-in matchup to determine the final seeding that is initially based on average rating.

If we can get into Div 2, that will ensure we will face teams all rated higher than us. I do not know the algorithm used to determine how much a team moves up or down based on the play-in match performance, but we are gunna fight and look damn good doing it too.