Amazon "Prime-Day" Sale on Tables

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2018
I just wanted to give you all a heads up that there are a few table tennis tables listed for 20% off during the current Amazon Prime Day sales - I'm not sure if these tables are on sale outside of the United States however. I know they're not ideal tournament quality tables, but I think they're more than enough for a robot and/or relatively serious garage level play. The ones I noted were the 25mm Joola Signature Pro Tournament (now $560), the 19mm Joola Inside (now $420), and the 19mm Stiga Advantage Pro (now $400).

Having just moved into my first house (with a huge garage), I decided it was time to buy my own table. Now I'm prepared in the event of another pandemic (or if the COVID keeps mutating) so I never have to stop playing...🤤

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Video, or it didn't happen !!! Well, that is what they say on internet anyway. You still got a lot of getting things going in the new place, so I do not ape you.

Your line of thinking for value and perofrmance for the required mission is good. One does not need a $2000 USD table for a robot practice setup.