Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 19 95
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 95 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso 10

Can any one Tell me how does Dna platinum M goes with rasanter 47 or 48

i have not tried it my self to compare, but i had a friend who had rasanter r48. he said that dna platinum was slightly better on the important shots, like spin spin, half long and grip in the short game, both spinway and speed, but then have in mind that the dna rubber was a bitter newer.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 19 95
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 95 19
    i tried the stigas dna dragon grip this weekend of a friend at a tournament. it was redicioulus spin and play on halflong and spin spin was amazing, but there was a lock of speed. of course that is somehow based on my technique since i do not have a "chinese" arm technique, but spin, wow factor on that.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 22 97
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 97 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo21
    i tried the stigas dna dragon grip this weekend of a friend at a tournament. it was redicioulus spin and play on halflong and spin spin was amazing, but there was a lock of speed. of course that is somehow based on my technique since i do not have a "chinese" arm technique, but spin, wow factor on that.

I was trying to find English reviews of this over weekend but couldn’t find any. Not sure if you know but how does dragon grip compare to D09C or Rakza Z? I currently use D09C but interested in trying other hybrid rubbers along with trying H3Neo.

This user has no status.

TTD Member 19 95
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 95 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipak1974

I was trying to find English reviews of this over weekend but couldn’t find any. Not sure if you know but how does dragon grip compare to D09C or Rakza Z? I currently use D09C but interested in trying other hybrid rubbers along with trying H3Neo.

i have not tried d09c or rakza z to be frank. but i guess those two rubbers are not typical china styl rubber. from what i have read the dragon grip is a german made china style rubber, not a hybrid like you describe the other rubbers. but a version of dragon grip with a softer styld sponge could be interesting. i can only say that spinwise it was amazing, but i guess that somehow gos for all china styld rubbers.

This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 180 296
    This user has no status.

Advanced TTD Member 296 180

Has anyone played with any of the DNA Platinum rubbers long enough to be able to comment on durability?

This user has no status.

TTD Member 19 95
    T
    This user has no status.

TTD Member 95 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Manto76

Has anyone played with any of the DNA Platinum rubbers long enough to be able to comment on durability?

that is a reasonable question. i have played with in for approx 1 month now. i play 3 times a week and around 1½ hour each time. i'm very happy with how the durability is and still the rubber looks good. i have played other rubbers from stiga before that had much less durability, but for platinum i would say it is good.

The Following User Likes Theo21's Post:

Manto76

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12