Nittaku Airplay Information Composition / Information / Experience / Alternatives.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hi Guys and Gals,Can you give me any kind of Information about the Compositon of the aformentioned Blade? I play this blade for a long time, and i love the shape, the handle and the wings of it ( i think its called the JO Shape / Waldner Shape ) but after returning to TT after a 10 year Hiatus, and with the new Rubbers and the new Ball, i feel it lacks something, idk how to explain it. As far as i know it has a Kiri core which is 5mm, i couldnt find anything else on the internet about the blade, there is no information on other forums, apart of some Sale threads etc. And on top all the other Nittaku Airplays i found online, had a hole in the backside handle which mine doesnt have.If someone played this, and switched, or knows anything about it please feel free to post.As mentioned i love how it feels in my hand, the wings, the handle are perfect, but it has a very, almost Balsa like feel to it, which i kinda dislike with modern rubbers. i want bit more hardness and or Vibration. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.Cheers from Germany