Factory boosting

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
I've heard that almost all companies do factory boosting, is it true? Does anyone know what they use, especially ESN hybrid rubbers like bluegrip series and the hybrid K series? I know that paraffin oil has some health risks, I wouldn't like that in my rubbers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Most of ESN Rubbers do smell like Dymax Maximizer Booster. This one is similar to the "Pro Booster" which is very common in higher German leagues...

Do you know if these boosters use paraffin? I can't seem to find much information about them.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

Dear friend,
Our proficient laboratorians can test your rubbers for the presence of organic and inorganic additives.
Just send in an invoice for the testing works and we'll forward to you our full pricelist.

Be happy.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
CHINESE MAGIC BOOSTERS - SO STRONG , SO CHEAP.
Just for your better understanding, most of the Chinese "magic boosters" as preferred widely by CNT, are coming directly from a rubber products industry. Those brownish smelly oils are well known as 'processing mineral oils' being used in plenty for making complex rubber compounds, сar tyres, footwears , etc.
Yes, most of the processing oils belong to paraffinic and aromatic groups of petroliums.

Rubber Processing Oils. Make your choice, please
https://dir.indiamart.com/impcat/aromatic-rubber-process-oil.html

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
This is right.

Even if the factory booster fades away and you reboost it to get it back in factory condition it is illegal

No problemo for the top-guns, they do not have to re-boost they simply fit a new factory sponsored rubber.
Also no problem for people like myself who never enter ittf tournaments and so can boost or not boost as nobody checks the rubbersin local tournaments, even national events.
I think the problem does exists for the thousands of good players that do play the events where rubbers are checked, they have to take their chances or hope for the best.