Revolution nr. 3 how many layers? Will it stick?

says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
It sticks very well, I usually use 2 on blade, 3 on rubber, if you’re getting bored waiting for layers to dry, use a hairdryer to speed things up a little.
Revo 3 comes in 3 viscosities, (thickness) I normally use the ‘normal’ viscosity version.
if done correctly, when replacing rubbers, it should peel of the blade pretty easily, (don’t let this fool you, it’s still well glued.) leaving none or hardly any glue on the blade. Then once you get an ‘edge’ of peeled glue on the sponge it can sometimes peel away in one piece, but usually is fairly easy to remove from the sponge as well.😀

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahma
This user has no status.
It sticks very well, I usually use 2 on blade, 3 on rubber, if you’re getting bored waiting for layers to dry, use a hairdryer to speed things up a little.
Revo 3 comes in 3 viscosities, (thickness) I normally use the ‘normal’ viscosity version.
if done correctly, when replacing rubbers, it should peel of the blade pretty easily, (don’t let this fool you, it’s still well glued.) leaving none or hardly any glue on the blade. Then once you get an ‘edge’ of peeled glue on the sponge it can sometimes peel away in one piece, but usually is fairly easy to remove from the sponge as well.😀

Thank you very much!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Remember to clamp or put it under books, especially new rubbers that are freshly cut!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019

Using hairdryer to speed things up destroys the properties of the rubber. Here is Dima explaining it.

Reactions: Ahma
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews

Using hairdryer to speed things up destroys the properties of the rubber. Here is Dima explaining it.

Dina said it softens up the rubber and changes the bounce (later on) not ‘destroys’ the rubbers properties!!
Generally I don’t use a hairdryer, but if pressed for time then I would. But I agree that that it’s best to let dry naturally.