Testing Butterfly's Most Expensive Table Tennis Blades!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guy's we're back with another brand new review this time looking at Butterfly's most expensive table tennis blades, the Super ZLC series!

Butterfly have had the Zhang Jike Super ZLC and Mizutani Super ZLC out for some time now however now there is a new Super ZLC blade on the block, the Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC.

Now what makes this blade different to the previous Super ZLC blades? Lets find out!

Me and Tom both paired the blades with Tenergy 05 on the Forehand and Dignics 09C on the backhand.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hey guy's we're back with another brand new review this time looking at Butterfly's most expensive table tennis blades, the Super ZLC series!

Butterfly have had the Zhang Jike Super ZLC and Mizutani Super ZLC out for some time now however now there is a new Super ZLC blade on the block, the Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC.

Now what makes this blade different to the previous Super ZLC blades? Lets find out!

Me and Tom both paired the blades with Tenergy 05 on the Forehand and Dignics 09C on the backhand.

Bruce lee style: 😀

https://youtu.be/SncapPrTusA

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
A person doesn't buy a blade to have good look with people, a person buys it to play better. If you want to spend a little money, it is preferable to buy an extra offensive Yasaka Ma Lin which is almost that price and is a fabulous blade 😉

you would be surprised to find just how many people buy expensive blades just to show off 😁
I already got a nice BTF blade and it plays about as well as my home made number .
I bought the BTF to prove to myself that it is not the expensive blade that is needed to improve my game - unfortunately i was correct 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: rbtitco
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews

you would be surprised to find just how many people buy expensive blades just to show off 😁
I already got a nice BTF blade and it plays about as well as my home made number .
I bought the BTF to prove to myself that it is not the expensive blade that is needed to improve my game - unfortunately i was correct 🤣🤣🤣

There are well-known brands, they are not from table tennis. That they themselves make counterfeit productions of their own. make more money from it than from what they put in stores 🤣🤣🤣butterfly is a good brand but there's nothing innocent, go see it and do the same thing 😇

This user has no status.
Hey guy's we're back with another brand new review this time looking at Butterfly's most expensive table tennis blades, the Super ZLC series!Butterfly have had the Zhang Jike Super ZLC and Mizutani Super ZLC out for some time now however now there is a new Super ZLC blade on the block, the Harimoto Innerforce Super ZLC.Now what makes this blade different to the previous Super ZLC blades? Lets find out!Me and Tom both paired the blades with Tenergy 05 on the Forehand and Dignics 09C on the backhand.

Play with this blade , dignics 09 c both sides. This blade is controlable only with tacky rubbers .This blade have hardness and speed, suited for very hard sponges. Like very much counter atack ,control and spin with hard rubbers no blade can offer that.For modern game best blade. T05 or D05 not suitable for this blade to much bounce on short game. The only other rubber that i liked its T19 on bh. Crazy spin on flicks .

Last edited:
Reactions: rbtitco

Play with this blade , dignics 09 c both sides. This blade is controlable only with tacky rubbers .This blade have hardness and speed, suited for very hard sponges. Like very much counter atack ,control and spin with hard rubbers no blade can offer that.For modern game best blade. T05 or D05 not suitable for this blade to much bounce on short game. The only other rubber that i liked its T19 on bh. Crazy spin on flicks .

Well, it may be true, but don't limit just on tacky rubbers.
Very hard non tacky ESN tensors may be suitable too, as well as tacky ones.
I think that Hugo HAL is also designed to play best with very hard tensors like the non tacky Omega 7 Tour and Hyper, and the tacky Omega 7 China Guang.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I always look at the return on investment. ROI.
The equipment will not make you play better if the paddle isn't right for you. Any increase in speed will require much finer touch in the close game. Spinnier equipment will also be more sensitive to income spin.
Finally you are in control, not the paddle.
The best return on investment would be to buy some time with a good coach. Play a few games with him and then concentrate on your weakest points.
Losing weight and getting fit would help too since that helps in multiple areas.

Ditto the Ma Long Extra Offensive. It is a good paddle for the price.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I always look at the return on investment. ROI.
The equipment will not make you play better if the paddle isn't right for you. Any increase in speed will require much finer touch in the close game. Spinnier equipment will also be more sensitive to income spin.
Finally you are in control, not the paddle.
The best return on investment would be to buy some time with a good coach. Play a few games with him and then concentrate on your weakest points.
Losing weight and getting fit would help too since that helps in multiple areas.

Ditto the Ma Long Extra Offensive. It is a good paddle for the price.
[h1]Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive blade ????????????????????????????????[/h1]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
[h1]Yasaka Ma Lin Extra Offensive blade ????????????????????????????????[/h1]
have you ever experienced Yasaka Ma Lin extra offensive? I have one, it's mandatory to have one! Express and discover why this blade holds a gold medal in the Olympic Games. This blade won the gold medal only 13 years ago 😉

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
have you ever experienced Yasaka Ma Lin extra offensive? I have one, it's mandatory to have one! Express and discover why this blade holds a gold medal in the Olympic Games. This blade won the gold medal only 13 years ago 😉

post # 16 tried to promote this blade as Ma Long instead of MaLing......................hence all the question marks ????? 😁
and i still will not buy one of these blades even though it is mandatory

post # 16 tried to promote this blade as Ma Long instead of MaLing......................hence all the question marks ????? 😁
and i still will not buy one of these blades even though it is mandatory

Maybe #16 has been confused by the similar COR of some Ma Long and Ma Lin blades?