Testing Butterfly's Most Expensive Table Tennis Blades!

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Me as Goat, GOAT say something like this...
Super zlc takes you to the moon.You have the shortest innergalactic or outergalactic travel of your live......After 15 minutes you realize that that you are only human being.The type of equipment for Martian.....if you want spend money and feel good....Darker Imperial Hinoki....is wow and I prefer Mizutani super ZLC but in real life,
Zhang jike alc is my main weapon....Mizutani is ending his journey after Tokyo so they probably end production too

"""""""""Mizutani is ending his journey after Tokyo so they probably end production too"""""""".............................maybe, but then Joola still selling Rosskopf blades and what about Donic with all the Waldner rackets. 😂😂😂

This user has no status.

"""""""""Mizutani is ending his journey after Tokyo so they probably end production too"""""""".............................maybe, but then Joola still selling Rosskopf blades and what about Donic with all the Waldner rackets. 😂😂😂

I don't think you stop milking names like Waldner if you're Donic. I promise if Butterfly even had him sponsored they would have shit-out blades in his name. For example, Bty still making ZJK blades when he's "retired". Anyway, not like they've released any new big Waldner blades, mostly just the older stuff still being produced.

That’s funny, I refuse to buy a blade with a name attached to it...

I have a Primorac but it was given to me, the rest of my 7 blades are blank in that context...

In most cases it’s not, but if a blade is made for someone else how can it fit You???

As far as Butterfly goes I know that the inner force technology works...

Cheers
L-zr

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
That’s funny, I refuse to buy a blade with a name attached to it...

I have a Primorac but it was given to me, the rest of my 7 blades are blank in that context...

In most cases it’s not, but if a blade is made for someone else how can it fit You???

As far as Butterfly goes I know that the inner force technology works...

Cheers
L-zr
hello Lazer, very honestly I don't think it's funny to have blades with the players' names. The Mal lin extra offensive I bought out of curiosity, it appears in all the reports that exist on the top. I buy the blades from a non-profit association and they are very cheap. There are also good opportunities for having blades with names. I bought 2 new Donic Ovtacharov Senso n1 for an incredible price, because it went to Butterfly. Note that the fact that they are made for one person does not cease to be universal :) They are just a blade with different characteristics, if a people like,buy. if don't like not buy :)