says toooooo much choice!!
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
After seeing Der’s post regarding Sergey Tsos Scoobie Doo, playing at the 888 tourney and Der’s ongoing quest to get Sergey to sign-up and start posting on TTD.

Let see if we can all shout out and ‘Sign up Sergey’

From what Der is saying Sergey has great knowledge and would benefit the Forum by having his participation.

So ‘Sign up Sergey sign up’

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I made Sergey aware of this thread in a phone conversation...

He had a huge laugh at the thread and my efforts to get him signed up on TTD... this has been a long effort and a long running joke I make about how I talk about him.

I promised to tell everyone on TTD that he has deep and some secret knowledge of H3 rubber versions... something that would be in great demand.

But for real... Sergey knows table tennis, knows how to win, knows what is important in terms of prep and execution to win matches. he knows what is important and what is not. He knows the things to do and how to focus on them.

If people ask him about these things, people would be a lot better for it.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I bet Sergey is thinking: "what kind of friend is Der, trying to get me to sign up for this crazy forum where some 1200 level expert is going to try and argue with me or tell me what I am doing wrong when they couldn't get 3 points off me." :)

Last edited:
Reactions: langel
I bet Sergey is thinking: "what kind of friend is Der, trying to get me to sign up for this crazy forum where some 1200 level expert is going to try and argue with me or tell me what I am doing wrong when they couldn't get 3 points off me." :)

But eventually he'll understand what COR is 😎

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews

Sergey reads the forum... he knows the score. He would still be a great asset. That should be a very good compliment that someone could say.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Sergey reads the forum... he knows the score. He would still be a great asset. That should be a very good compliment that someone could say.
I know Sergey reads the forum. That post was for him to read. Lets see if he laughs. :)