FS: Experimental blades and rubbers sale

This user has no status.
Hi, long time lurker and sometimes poster here, for about a year I have been experimenting with different rubbers and blades to get the best racket for my needs.
And sometimes my EJ senses get a little to wild so I end up with more blades than I need, contrary to the m=n+1 formula for how much blades an EJ should have.
Recently I found my Holy Grail, a making by our fellow forum member, Hipnotic, and since then I pretty much settled on a blade.

So now I'm making a post to sell some of my failed experiments that don't suit my playstyle.

#1 Tibhar Defensive Plus, TSP Agrit Speed black max, Stiga Horizontal 20 Red 1.0mm
Had alot of fun with this one, but no matter the rubber I put on forehand, it was too slow for me, could not loop from mid to far. The feeling from this blade is spectacular and you can really guide the shots where you want. 45€ with shipping included

#2 TSP Award 50 Offensive Light, Tibhar Aurus Prime black max, Xiom Vega Pro red 2.0mm
Small handle, head heavy, suited for small hands or children, but a nice overall spin oriented racket with control on higher end shots. 45€ with shipping included

#3 Xiom Axelo
Beautiful blade, small nick on one edge, not affecting play or the playing surface, Off ++ speed, according to XIOM. 40€ included shipping

#4 Yinhe Def 5, Yinhe Neptune 1.0mm red
Odd blade, suited more for on table blocking than chopping from far away, lots of vibration but too slow for my taste. 30€ included shipping, for extra 10€ I'll add a brand new sheet of Friendship Focus 3 Snipe black max rubber.

#5 Stiga Defensive Pro, Butterfly feint long 3 red 1.0mm, Tuttle Beijing 1 black max
About 2 weeks ago I bought this blade on a whim from another forum member, but I just couldn't get my hand in the right place to play with this racket. It just wasn't suited for my needs. No offense to the original owner, just couldn't get my head into the game with it. 45€ included shipping

Picture of the rackets will follow as soon as I figure out how to upload them.

https://imgur.com/daUIuHY

https://imgur.com/kKTXjAh

Last edited: