Tokyo Olympics 2020 | Draw | Results & More

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
THE GODDESS
Mima is a Mighty Goddess far superior to all the others. This is all I know.
Whether she gonna to win Olympic gold or not, she proved her overwhelming mightiness many times before. She is a Goddess inimitable.

https://youtu.be/-p1oPsZwqw0

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
Last edited:
says Rozena! You complete me.
says Rozena! You complete me.
Mar 2021
I know that there is an ongoing battle to curb illegal boosting of rubber at high level tournament. I thought of an idea. Hear me out:How about asking the players to glue their blade with fresh rubber straight from unopened factory packaging like 1/2 hour before game in front of the officials / umpire. This way, there is no way to illegal boost any of their rubber. They can continue to practice with their spare blade during practice session but they must surrender their blade 1/2 hour before the match.Also, the rubbers and blade they use must be the version available commercially and can be purchased by the public at large. This will eliminate any unfair product advantage. How does this sound? Workable idea?

Last edited:
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
HISTORY HAS BEEN MADE! Mima Ito & Jun Mizutani are Olympic Mixed Doubles Gold Medalists! 💪🏓

This is the first time China haven’t won Olympic Gold in a table tennis event since Ryu Seung Min in 2004

The home town heroes defeated Liu Shiwen & Xu Xin 4-3 in the gold medal match!

🤳 Via World Table Tennis

mixeddoubles2020tokyo.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hey everyone,

Here's the official topic for the upcoming Olympics which begin on the 23rd July and conclude on the 8th August 2021.

malong2020tokyo.jpg

Reigning Olympic Champion Ma Long entering as the no.2 seed. Image via ITTF Flickr

Men's Singles

01) Fan Zhendong
02) Ma Long
03) Tomokazu Harimoto
04) Hugo Calderano
05) Lin Yun-Ju
06) Mattias Falck
07) Dimitrij Ovtcharov
08) Timo Boll
09) Jang Woojin
10) Jeoung Youngsik
11) Liam Pitchford
12) Koki Niwa
13) Wong Chun Ting
14) Simon Gauzy
15) Quadri Aruna
16) Marcos Freitas

Full men seeding here.

Women's Singles

01) Chen Meng
02) Sun Yingsha
03) Mima Ito
04) Cheng I-Ching
05) Kasumi Ishikawa
06) Feng Tianwei
07) Jeon Jihee
08) Doo Hoi Kem
09) Adriana Diaz
10) Sofia Polcanova
11) Petrissa Solja
12) Ying Han
13) Chen Szu-Yu
14) Bernadette Szocs
15) Elizabeta Samara
16) Britt Eerland

Full women deeding here.

Other seeding's include Men's Team, Women's Team, and Mixed Doubles.

Here we go TTD, lets discuss this incredible event, what a line up!

A fantastic event to follow, be sure to get involved on the TTD discussions. We can use this topic as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from the Olympic Games! What are your predictions for each event?
why Xu Xin is not fighting for a gold medal in singles?

regards from Portugal

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I know that there is an ongoing battle to curb illegal boosting of rubber at high level tournament. I thought of an idea. Hear me out:How about asking the players to glue their blade with fresh rubber straight from unopened factory packaging like 1/2 hour before game in front of the officials / umpire. This way, there is no way to illegal boost any of their rubber. They can continue to practice with their spare blade during practice session but they must surrender their blade 1/2 hour before the match.Also, the rubbers and blade they use must be the version available commercially and can be purchased by the public at large. This will eliminate any unfair product advantage. How does this sound? Workable idea?

of course this would be fair and doable.
But the top-rubber would be made commercially available for the price of us$ 2356.- each 🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Perhaps the best and correct answer is that xu xin is not in the best shape

It seems totally absurd to me that player number 2 in the world ranking (Xu Xin) cannot participate in the Olympic games single competition because they only admit two players per country. ​​​​​

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Mima Ito is currently a very very hot topic in China, not only among table tennis players but everyone who likes sports and is watching Olympic. It is a great success of her to shock the entire table tennis kingdom.

Huge pressure on Sun Yingsha now. I hope she can hold it and play as good as she can with Mima.

How many people will be watching the game between Sun Yingsha and Mima Ito?

Last edited:
Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Read 1 reviews
Reactions: jammmail