Where to watch

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
Money loss by Tv broadcasters is huge. You have to pay for viewing in all TV channels.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Could be worth getting a VPN, I think BBC are broadcasting it online for free and so is channel 7 in Australia. Will mean whatever country's broadcast you watch it through will mainly be focusing on their team though, and there won't be much attention on the American team, if that matters to you.

Reactions: pilami
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2019

I am assuming that it is hard to find free stuff because there is no audience this year. That means the media has to make up for some of the losses. It's sad because the US live shows definately won't cover table tennis since it won't bring in any views like other more popular sports in the US. I'd also have to stay up all night to watch live.

As a side question, does anyone know if the matches for table tennis will be released for free at some point?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020

don't have a TV (by choice). I paid for Peacock Premium and was still unable to watch much of anything on my computer. I kept getting referred back to the page telling you to subscribe. After a couple of hours and 2 online chat/help wasted conversation I was unablle to wse it at all. The Peacock page doesn't even show table tennis.
I just gave up and now go to the MaLongfanmade channel where I could see the mixed doubles anyway.

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012

THIS WAY, PLEASE
Here is the most infamous serving action by an Olimpian of France team, look what a nasty thing the Frenchman Lebeson regularly does, and the judge swallows this sh*t without any complaints. Sure, the judge knows well what is written in the rules 2.6.6.1, but the judge is afraid of a scandal, the judge can not say the firm word FAULT, and therefore he can not properly ensure fair play. The judge is a faint-hearted and flabby weakling like a plush children's toy.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for this post.
Now I can watch all matches live or as a video for free.
Saw the Mixed doubles and will see the final later in the afternoon

Me happy chappy again 😍

You are welcome but we all should be thanks to malong fanmade channel