Trouble changing personal details

This user has no status.
Yep as a newcomer I also had the same issue.

Looks like updating your personal details that way has remained as a bug for a long time.

The workaround is to go to General Settings under your profile tab in the top right of the screen.

Then go to Edit Profile on the sub-menu bar on the left side of the screen and make your changes there.

There are a lot of things that go unexplained on this website sadly, I had to investigate why I could not 'Like' posts until I discovered I will need to have made 5 posts before I get the ability, to which I must thank you as replying to you has now been my 5th comment!

Reactions: boltnut
This user has no status.
Yep as a newcomer I also had the same issue.

Looks like updating your personal details that way has remained as a bug for a long time.

The workaround is to go to General Settings under your profile tab in the top right of the screen.

Then go to Edit Profile on the sub-menu bar on the left side of the screen and make your changes there.

There are a lot of things that go unexplained on this website sadly, I had to investigate why I could not 'Like' posts until I discovered I will need to have made 5 posts before I get the ability, to which I must thank you as replying to you has now been my 5th comment!

That worked! Thank you, I’m glad we could help each other out😀

• Love
Reactions: ShakeHold PenHand