Can Anyone Educate Me on the Butterfly Lin Gaoyuan ALC Blade?

This user has no status.
I want to research more about the Lin Gaoyuan ALC blade from Butterfly, as I am interested in transitioning to it. My playing style is attack with very fast forehand, side-spin block back-hand, top-spin all the way, medium distance looper (5-10 feet from the table), spin oriented. I am currently using the Joola Zelebro PBOC which makes a nice "crack" sound when you drive it, but it lacks spin and the speed is not great. I am looking for a light-weight blade that has high control with good speed when using a 1.4mm-1.7mm rubber. Can you guys tell me more about it? If Lin Gaoyuan ALC is not for me, do you have a recommendation?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
your standard ALC blade that no one (else) uses because it isn't associated with Zhang Jike

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
Lots of people uses it. Even cnt players. it has to be special for some reaosn

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
It’s a nice blade but not much different (if at all) from Viscaria, ZJK alc, FZD alc - I’ve owned and played with them all and aside from the handle they’re very similar indeed - more difference between 2 different weights LGY blades than the various outer ALC blades listed.

Great blade though!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
It’s a nice blade but not much different (if at all) from Viscaria, ZJK alc, FZD alc - I’ve played them all and aside from the handle they’re very similar indeed - more difference between 2 different weights LGY blades than the various outer ALC blades listed.

Great blade though!

They very different. I had all of them