The Android Treiber H

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2021
Hello, I have recently found a discontinued blade on sale for £55 called the Andro Treiber H, as part of the popular Treiber series. I believe it is kind of a clone of the Butterfly ZLF blades and has a 5+2 ‘innerforce’ composition of (Koto—unknown wood— ZLF — Kiri Core — ZLF — unknown wood — Koto).

I have heard that ZLF blades offer great control and spin and that they are very nice to use with Chinese rubbers. I am planning to put a DHS Neo Hurricane 3 on the forehand and a Nittaku Fastarc G1 on the backhand, to play a two winged looping game. I want an Off- blade with good control and high throw angle (so I can make big attacking Chinese ish fh swings), but with the composite sweet spot that works so nicely for two winged looping, all for an affordable price. Do inner ZLF blades like this have the nice all wood feeling? Or should I just save for a nice allwood blade like the OSP Virtuoso Off-? Has anyone tried this blade or a similar one and can offer a review or any advice? Thank you very much :)