Setup for limited mobility

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Do a search on YouTube of Olivier Mader AKA Push Blocker videos.
I have two Firewall+ blades with GD Talon 0X on the BH. I think I have H2 Neo on the FH.
My paddle are similar to what the Push Blocker uses except I use a slightly more aggressive FH rubber.
I can play, and have shown videos, of me playing a reasonable push blocker style.
However, everyone says I play better with double inverted.

When playing push blocker style one must learn to hit balls using a chicken wing. It is also important to learn to twiddle. However, on a good day I feel mobile and will step around balls to attack ball with my FH. My FH is much better than the Push Blocker's. I think I have demonstrated that a few times now.

I am 68 now. I must play close to the table most of the time however, I find there are many setups that will work close to the table. It is a matter of preference.

One time I was at the Portland Table Tennis Club and people were lining up to play an old Chinese man that was 80 years old that played traditional c-pen. They called him the "the master". He played close to the table and used placement like He Zhi Wen. No one beat him but that was over 10 years ago.now.

BTW, the PTTC just opened up Aug 2nd. I need to go but right now I am more into camping.

says Hi, This is my first post. I have observed TTD for...
says Hi, This is my first post. I have observed TTD for...
Sep 2017

Thanks, i did look at Marder and was useful to see the way he varied the placement, then found this. But i still can't find much when someone uses LPs on forehand which i intend to do. I would also like to do a bit more than push block if possible, but perhaps i am being too ambitious..