Anyone with an opinion on this blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I'm looking for opinions on stiga clipper all wood version, stiga offensive classic and yasaka ma lin extra. How do they work in 2021? I m considering this wood offensive blades beeing and offensive player who plays cose to mid distance from the table, as i play for fun and not in pro competitions or something i don t get to far away from the table. I m playing for fun, so i m not an expert but i still need a good blade for offensive play based on fh loops. I m not considering buying carbon blades nor expensive blades, as i mentioned i play for fun and i want a better feeling of the ball. To one of this blade i would consider adding yasaka rakza 7 for fh and rakza 7 soft on bh. Second option would be dhs hurricane 3 neo for fh and dhs hurricane 3 neo soft for bh(both i heard neo is softer version of the harder hurricane chinesse rubber). I know how to use my body for looping but my technique is not that advanced that s why i want softer rubbers and not hard chinesse rubbers (i also use my wrist a lot for some hits). I also use latest competition nittaku balls if that matters(trying to give all the info). I'm very well informed from national forums and videos from coaches both china and europe about blades and rubbers but the opinions i get from there are in general 3 years old or more about what i seek. So any intermidiate player out there or maybe a coach who could share something from recent experience? Thanks for reading all this 😂

says [IMG]
In my opinion, the Clipper Wood is fair amount faster compared to the other 2. It's also a 7 ply vs the other 2 which are 5 ply. Feeling is different for sure.
Haven't played the Offensive Classic, so can't comment on that one.
Just like AndyK, I have a ML Extra + Rakza 7 as second/third backup. It's a "can't go wrong" combination in my opinion.
f you're game is primarily based on consistent topspin (instead of all out attack), you will enjoy the ML Extra + Rakza 7. Good amount of spin and high level of control.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
In all honest truth,
I think they work in 2021 just the same as they did in 2020 and earlier :)