Best Tennis Rackets Under $100?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
It's my first time buying a racket since I had a Wilson racket for 20-something years. I'm 5'9", 23 years old, and play maybe 2-3 times a month. I just want something nice that won't need too much maintenance over time.

He is looking for a Tennis racket...
Obviously posted in the wrong forum...,
or bogus, since he claims since he had a Wilson for "20 something years" and at the same time says he's age is 23...

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
100$ is quite good budget for racket. There are many different rackets avail in market. You can check any of them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Can you guys recommend me under my budget which is best for beginners? I am completely new in it. Thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Can you guys recommend me under my budget which is best for beginners? I am completely new in it. Thanks

For beginners, I would Highly Suggest you to use OPPUM Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket. It is not that much Pricey. You can get it under 40$. In start, I would recommend you to go for racket with low price. Then gradually with time, upgrade your racket.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
If you are new and under age of 18 then I would highly suggest you to go for HEAD Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racquet. I also purchased same last week. You can read reviews on the blog. Wilson Roger Federer Junior Tennis Racket is also a good choice for you.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
He is looking for a Tennis racket...
Obviously posted in the wrong forum...,
or bogus, since he claims since he had a Wilson for "20 something years" and at the same time says he's age is 23...

Cheers
L-zr

Yep. It is interesting that he is playing tennis for "20 something years" and yet he is 23. And it is also interesting if he is on a table tennis forum look for a tennis racket. :)

Oh well. It sounds like some people gave information for a tennis racket anyway.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
If you are new and under age of 18 then I would highly suggest you to go for HEAD Graphene Touch Speed Pro Tennis Racquet. I also purchased same last week. You can read reviews on the blog. Wilson Roger Federer Junior Tennis Racket is also a good choice for you.

If he says he is 23, is he under 18? We don't really know and we can't really tell for sure. hahahaha.