Grip tape

This happened with me one time, i passed tt glue on handle and I waited to dry, makes the edges and handle more grippy, but my hands get very wet and dont make grippy for much time. I think the metod is: pass 2 or 3 layers of glue and sand the handle, only to glue "fix", maybe morks.

Last edited:
says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
ي اللآلئ قبل الخنازيرyulqi allali qabl alkhanazir
Seven cooks will make no soup.
Consulting the only Pf doctor is worth of a bunch of herb mongers.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
This happened with me one time, i passed tt glue on handle and I waited to dry, makes the edges and handle more grippy, but my hands get very wet and dont make grippy for much time. I think the metod is: pass 2 or 3 layers of glue and sand the handle, only to glue "fix", maybe morks.

I tried putting some glue on the handle and waited. It improved and lasted a session.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I USED to have grip tape on just about every blade I operated... yet the more recent blades from Nate and SDC Blades are ST handle a little long and I do not need grip tape on them... go figure.

Thanks. I've never had a ST handle. Is a ST usually longer than the FL in the same model?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

Thanks. I've never had a ST handle. Is a ST usually longer than the FL in the same model?

I believe Der is referring to blades he had made for him where the size and dimensions of the handle had been specified by him before the blades were made. Nate and Sergio (hipnotic/SDC blades) are blade makers from TTDaily.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Normal length of ST handle on a lot of blades is 100mm... I ask for it a few mm longer, it plays better for me at that handle length and fatter circumference. Length, shape, and thickness of handle really makes a difference in how you hold and play with the blade.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
You could use a condom. Wash away the lubricant. Grippy and translucent.

But you decide how much the look accentuates your handle.