Pongfinity Sensei

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Design and racket does not look nice unfortunately, and the price is outrageous. You guys think they bought both blade and rubbers from China?

Expensive? Most likely not, when compared to prices from other companies. If anything, they should've INCREASED the price of the first 100 blades to over 200+ euro, if not more.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021

Expensive? Most likely not, when compared to prices from other companies. If anything, they should've INCREASED the price of the first 100 blades to over 200+ euro, if not more.

If they want to sell at Euro 200 and above, easy:Step 1: Either of them should start to win some International or National level TT competition using the said product. Best if it is ITTF event.orStep 2: Get some TT celebrity to endorse the product, e.g., Anton or Truls to assist fellow countryman.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews

The design is okay .. not bad .. However, the price is indeed on the higher-side, considering It's an all wood blade, and meant for beginner to intermediate level players

Well, why would a group of TT youtubers create a product for professionals? :)
As far as I see the rubbers are ESN made and the guys showed that you can play some very good shots with this racket. if you say like 35 euro each rubber + 50 for the blade - doesn't sound so bad..

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says [IMG]

The design is okay .. not bad .. However, the price is indeed on the higher-side, considering It's an all wood blade, and meant for beginner to intermediate level players

It's not a very cheap set, but also not that expensive. IF the rubbers are indeed Aurus Select, that's approx. 85 EUR for 2 rubbers (when not discounted). Costs for side-tape and glue is marginal, so that leaves 34 EUR for a 7 ply blade. Not that bad.

Just a thought: if the rubbers are indeed from Tibhar, wouldn't it be most likely the blade is from Tibhar as well? In that case, it could be a copy of the Samsonov Force Pro (or Black). 🤔

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Read 1 reviews
I'm not saying that this setup is not good...

At this point, what rubber(s) & blade they're actually using, is speculative..

Next, in the beginner - Intermediate segment, there're already several equally good options, offered at way more competitive pricing.. Plus, these other options are from brand, with an already established track record, in producing/marketing TT equipment. Pongfinity is new to the game.

For beginner to intermediate something like a Stiga Allround Classic (35 - 40 Euros) + 40 Euros for 2 Mark Vs is a decent config .. It still works-out to be around 40 Euros cheaper. Even a slightly more advanced config Tibhar Powerwood with Rakza 7 rubbers would still be cheaper than Pongfinity .. Plus, advantage would be that you can mix-n-match, know/get exactly what you want/need

....and the above-mentioned prices/options are not for Chinese Branded product, which would be even cheaper... For example - A premade Sanwei M8 blade + 2 Sanwei T88-III, would cost under $25... More than good-enough for Entry-Level players.

Look, I'm not trying to shit on Pongfinity ... I'm a huge fan .. All I'm saying is that, for their, premade, I find the price to be high.

Last edited:
Reactions: P1ngP0ng3r
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Actually, if it’s rebranded Tibhar gear (as speculated above) then I’d say it’s good stuff, reasonably priced, with the styling, rebranding and relative exclusivity adding quite a bit of pizazz.

Yeah, but seriously, why would anyone want to buy a table tennis racket from three finnish guys who does trickshots on YT? I mean, I get a shirt, or a key ring, but table tennis equipment, you buy from table tennis brands who are professional, and have years of experience. Best case scenario for Pongfinity, they are buying a discounted setup from Tibhar, which is just boring and non-innovative.

says Win by Spin!
says Win by Spin!
Aug 2022
Read 3 reviews
Most definitely a good racket with an outrageously terrible price. 120 euros for a pre-assembled racket? It's better worth if you bought a Yasaka or Butterfly even while being more expensive. No one has ever posted a review of this racket, so we don't know anything about its speed, spin, controll, durability, tackiness or anything else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
I own one but stripped the rubbers from it. From the hardness of the rubbers and the color of the sponge it could very will be an aurus select clone.The rubbers were decent enough to play with it as a beginner. The blade is a 7ply one so you would assume that this racket is not exclusively for beginners but probably for people that want to move from a premade cheap 40$ racket to something more expensive.I can only say that it was like that for me and it was ok for the month that i played it.Is it overpriced ? probably ... but think about it like this:If you are a beginner you would not have any clue on what to put on your very first blade and hence you could definitely go much worse than this really beginner friendly setup with esn rubbers that are in the middle of everything and can help you develop your technique.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
For the same price in the UK you can buy a clipper wood and 2 fastarc G1 or I could get a 5 ply offensive blade with two MXP with my smallish club discount.

Its not a bad price or product for sure but it's hard to recommend over a korbel with two decent rubbers at this stage where it's fairly unknown

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2022
For the same price in the UK you can buy a clipper wood and 2 fastarc G1 or I could get a 5 ply offensive blade with two MXP with my smallish club discount.

Its not a bad price or product for sure but it's hard to recommend over a korbel with two decent rubbers at this stage where it's fairly unknown

and how would a total beginner know which of the hundreds of 7ply woods are a decent ones?
On top of that the G-1 is pretty hard for a beginner to play, so even if he had somebody like you to advise him he would end up with a pretty fast and unforgiving racket.

I think part of what you pay is for Pongfinity's knowledge about what a balanced racket is that you could probably keep for at least a year when you are a beginner.

Last edited: