FS: Lots of stuff

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Edit 10/08/2022: All prices and listings have been updated (things have been sold, traded, added or prices have been lowered). I have once again bumped this post in the hopes to sell some of my stuff.

Hello everyone,

The last three years I've been EJ'ing and have built up a little collection. In my search for my perfect rubber and blade I've tried a lot of blades and rubbers, most of them for only 1 or 2 hours. I would like to sell these rubbers/blades on here in the hopes to make someone else (and my wallet) happy ;). Everything has minimal pictures taken, but if you would like to see some more pictures you're welcome to ask and ill make it happen. Prices will be given for all rubbers and blades this is all excluding shipping, however if you were to buy a lot of stuff, arrangements can be made.
I've uploaded all pictures of all items listed in the following Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Izcpz-Qexq2pqJ7BSrb3sU1D_7Vs_SOX?usp=sharing (with the 10/08/2022 update some things that have been added did not get added with pictures in the drive, feel free to message me for a picture and i will gladly sent you some!)

I have a custom blade from SDC Blades. This blade is smaller (153x148) than regular (157x150), rubbers used on this blade will have their names in Bold+italic to signify that it is smaller, price has been adjusted accordingly.
Rubbers: (All rubbers listed are max thickness with the exception of the Omega 7 Euro which is 2.0mm)
Red rubbers:
Bluegrip C2€15
Bluegrip R1€20
Dynaryz AGR€25
Dynaryz ZGR€25
Genesis II M€20
Omega 7 China Guang€25
Omega 7 Euro€15
Rasanter 53 (have 2)€25 (each)
Saturn Pro€12
Tenergy 05€20
Moon€5
Dignics 09C€40
[tbody] [/tbody]
Black rubbers:
Bluestorm Z1 Turbo€25
Dignics 05 (have 2)€40 (each)
Dynaryz ACC€25
Rasanter 48€20
HK 1997 Gold€10
Hurricane 8€15
Moon€5
Gewo Codexx EL52€25
Omega 7 China Guang€35
Dynaryz ZGR€25
[tbody] [/tbody]
Green rubbers:
Rasanter 48€25
[tbody] [/tbody]

Assortment of rubbers:
Tenergy 05 (2x) (red)€10 (each)
Baracuda (red)€7.50
Tenergy 64 (black)€10
Rozena (black)€7.50
Calibra LT Plus (black)€7.50
[tbody] [/tbody]
Blades:
Andro Gauzy SL€80
Stiga Dynasty Carbon€140
Donic Persson Power AR€15
Joola Rossi Emotion€55
Joola TPE Fight€70
Random Ebony Blade
Ebony - Ayous - ZLC - Ayous - Ayous - ALC - Ebony
€20
Xiom Icecream AZX€100
Yinhe V14 Pro€20
Yinhe 13S Pro€35
Andro Treiber CO Off/s€60
[tbody] [/tbody]
If you have any more questions for me feel free to message me.

With kind regards,
Martijn Heemskerk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
The “assorted” section attracts me, but I wonder why it’s so cheap and on its own?

The assorted section is with rubbers that have seen more play than the above mentioned. The first part is rubbers from my EJ journey and have thus not been used much. The latter has been used by me prior to EJ and are both older and a bit more worn.
shipping to China should be doable. But the shipping costs will be high, and with a low "order" the cost will be completely payed by you. When your "order" gets bigger we can look at how to spread the shipping costs fairly.
i still need to update the list, but i wont be home till monday, so i'll update it then. You can however send me a message and i should be able to recall if i still have it or not.