Back to Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40
  1. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 81 235
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 235 81
    #21
    Here I have bought a lot of rubbers and blades. All have been authentic, or very playable anyway

    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1953652

    The Following User Likes mocker88's Post:

    csxstars8696


  2. nicedream is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 5 9
    N
    nicedream is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 9 5

    User Info Menu


    May 2020
    Sweden
    9
    5
    72
    Read 0 Reviews
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by csxstars8696

    Honestly, the Palio Cat and Palio R57 look extremely interesting, more so after I see the price. Where do you buy a genuine one? I want to test it out. I saw some on Aliexpress, but I don't know if they are real.

    www.spinfactory.de and www.pingmaster.it have them.

    The Following User Likes nicedream's Post:

    csxstars8696

    Last edited by nicedream; 08-22-2021 at 09:16 AM.

  3. Attitude is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 49 115
    A
    Attitude is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 115 49
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by csxstars8696

    Honestly, the Palio Cat and Palio R57 look extremely interesting, more so after I see the price. Where do you buy a genuine one? I want to test it out. I saw some on Aliexpress, but I don't know if they are real.

    If you dont want to pay nearly double the price for these products, you kinda have to buy from prott.vip or aliexpress.
    I have some experience with the following traders - all of their products were originals, at least checked once:

    Chinese Pingpong (even personal contant with their trader)
    AliDH Store
    Playa Pingpong Store
    Newnew store

    The only disadvantage here is that you usually have to wait longer until you get your rubbers.

    The Following 2 Users Like Attitude's Post:

    csxstars8696 and Tipiak


  4. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 81 235
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 235 81
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Attitude

    If you dont want to pay nearly double the price for these products, you kinda have to buy from prott.vip or aliexpress.
    I have some experience with the following traders - all of their products were originals, at least checked once:

    Chinese Pingpong (even personal contant with their trader)
    AliDH Store
    Playa Pingpong Store
    Newnew store

    The only disadvantage here is that you usually have to wait longer until you get your rubbers.

    Yep. All good stuff. AliBattleship and BEO Store as well.

    The Following User Likes mocker88's Post:

    csxstars8696


  5. UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 16,077 14,584
    UpSideDownCarl's Avatar
    UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 14,584 16,077
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by csxstars8696
    Thanks so much for your guys' replies. I did have a wrist injury and am looking for a lighter blade with lots of control. The speed can be average, maybe something like an all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll
    Are you sure the 75g blade is professional?
    No matter what you say, I don't believe it.
    For the average level, 88g-90g is a more appropriate weight.

    If you have read through, you should have seen the comment where Csxstars has said that the reason for the light blade is an injury. If you can't understand why someone with a wrist injury may be helped by a lighter blade, then it would make me wonder.

    But who said anyone here was a professional? What does the idea of a 75g blade for a wrist injury have to do with what you are asking about here: "Are you sure the 75g blade is professional?"

    Besides, I may like heavier blades. Another person may like lighter blades. But personal preference is personal preference. So, even if it was not because of an injury, if someone likes light blades and wants their blade to be 75g or lighter, why would you make a comment like: "No matter what you say, I don't believe it." I have a good friend who is probably better than about 75% of the forum, maybe more, who likes really light blades (his is 72g) and, it sure does not stop him from being an amazing player. But no, he is not professional either. He is just darn good.

    The Following 2 Users Like UpSideDownCarl's Post:

    csxstars8696 and mocker88

    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

  6. csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 13 57
    csxstars8696's Avatar
    csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 57 13
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by UpSideDownCarl

    If you have read through, you should have seen the comment where Csxstars has said that the reason for the light blade is an injury. If you can't understand why someone with a wrist injury may be helped by a lighter blade, then it would make me wonder.

    But who said anyone here was a professional? What does the idea of a 75g blade for a wrist injury have to do with what you are asking about here: "Are you sure the 75g blade is professional?"

    Besides, I may like heavier blades. Another person may like lighter blades. But personal preference is personal preference. So, even if it was not because of an injury, if someone likes light blades and wants their blade to be 75g or lighter, why would you make a comment like: "No matter what you say, I don't believe it." I have a good friend who is probably better than about 75% of the forum, maybe more, who likes really light blades (his is 72g) and, it sure does not stop him from being an amazing player. But no, he is not professional either. He is just darn good.

    I totally agree with you. A professional TT player does not HAVE to play with a heavy blade at all. The pro defines a blade, the blade does not define a pro.

    The Following User Likes csxstars8696's Post:

    UpSideDownCarl


  7. Metaxa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 77 197
    M
    Metaxa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 77
    #27

    Looking for a Table Tennis Blade

    Some of my previous blades:







    Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Last edited by Metaxa; 08-28-2021 at 11:24 AM.

  8. MOG is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 251 708
    M
    MOG is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 708 251

    User Info Menu

    #28
    Andro Ligna All+ is a very light well made outstanding quality 5 ply blade. It tends to be lighter.
    My friend who also likes light blades bought one.


    Much better quality than some of the blades mentioned above.

    The Following User Likes MOG's Post:

    csxstars8696

    Last edited by MOG; 08-28-2021 at 12:06 PM.

  9. MOG is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 251 708
    M
    MOG is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 708 251

    User Info Menu

    #29

  10. Metaxa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 77 197
    M
    Metaxa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 197 77
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaxa
    Some of my previous blades:







    Verzonden met Tapatalk

    Why I don't see my own pictures? 🤨 It's not the first time here.🙁

    Other persons can watch them?

    Last edited by Metaxa; 08-28-2021 at 01:33 PM.

  11. UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 16,077 14,584
    UpSideDownCarl's Avatar
    UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 14,584 16,077
    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll

    Maybe our understanding of playing table tennis is different.
    When it comes to friends around, I have yet to see a blade that uses less than 85 grams.
    In addition, unreasonable force and posture are the causes of wrist injuries.
    Even with a lighter racket, if the action is unreasonable, you will still get injured.
    My wrist has also been injured because of using an unreasonable wrist posture to learn backhand flick.

    So, you are saying, if I know someone who uses a 72g blade who is 2400 (USATT rated) that he is not using it? Or, that, because you don't know people who use blades lighter than 85g it can't be good? That the only personal preference that matters is among people you know? Everyone else should do what the people you know do?

    It is true you can injure your wrist in many ways. But if someone has a wrist injury and wants to put less stress on his wrist shot by shot, a lighter blade will actually help with that. It won't stop all possibility of injury. But it will make it more possible for him to play without aggravating the pre-existant injury.

    So, yes, even with a lighter blade, if he does something extreme to his wrist, he can re-injure it. But, the lighter racket may put less stress on the injury he is already dealing with.

    And, if that is his reason for wanting a lighter blade, is there an intelligent reason for trying to insult him?

    The Following User Likes UpSideDownCarl's Post:

    csxstars8696

    Last edited by UpSideDownCarl; 08-28-2021 at 05:48 PM.
    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

  12. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 81 235
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 235 81
    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll
    Are you sure the 75g blade is professional?
    No matter what you say, I don't believe it.
    For the average level, 88g-90g is a more appropriate weight.

    I don't think a blade could be professional in any way, only the person using it I guess. Yes perhaps the average blade weight could be somewhere around 88g-90g, but you might find really good blades in other weights as well. Perhaps not as average professional appropriate as a blade that weighs 88-90g, but maybe good enough for the person it fits...

    The Following 2 Users Like mocker88's Post:

    csxstars8696 and UpSideDownCarl


  13. csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 13 57
    csxstars8696's Avatar
    csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 57 13
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll

    Maybe our understanding of playing table tennis is different.
    When it comes to friends around, I have yet to see a blade that uses less than 85 grams.
    In addition, unreasonable force and posture are the causes of wrist injuries.
    Even with a lighter racket, if the action is unreasonable, you will still get injured.
    My wrist has also been injured because of using an unreasonable wrist posture to learn backhand flick.

    I never said that I hurt my wrist from table-tennis at all. It was just a normal wrist injury, not related to table-tennis at all.


  14. UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 16,077 14,584
    UpSideDownCarl's Avatar
    UpSideDownCarl is offline
    says I like to hit Heavy Topspin
     
    Super Moderator 14,584 16,077
    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll

    I'm just stating the weight that most people use. But you try to sow discord.
    There is no point in arguing with you.
    As the saying goes: "Those who have different beliefs should not work together".

    What is your purpose for telling him a 75g blade is not professional?

    Knowing he has a wrist injury, what is your purpose for saying, he could injure his wrist regardless of weight?

    Is there a reason for a person with a wrist injury to NOT try a lighter blade to see if it puts less stress on his wrist?

    I think, perhaps there is a language barrier. But, knowing he has a pre-existent wrist injury, is there any reason to discourage him from using a lighter blade that may put less stress on his wrist to see if it does make it more possible for him to continue playing? Is there any reason to not try and find something that is better for his wrist?

    The Following 4 Users Like UpSideDownCarl's Post:

    csxstars8696, Tango K and 2 others

    Setup 1: Blade by Nate: Vortex Spin Machine, FH Evolution MX-K, BH Evolution FX-P
    Setup 2: OSP Virtuoso Plus, FH Rasanter R 48, BH Rasanter R 48
    Spin is Everything

  15. Albert11 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 3 6
    A
    Albert11 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 6 3

    User Info Menu


    Aug 2021
    Australia
    6
    3
    0
    Read 0 Reviews
    #35
    This forum is amazing. So much useful information in one place. I am new to this forum, and I am thrilled.

    The Following 2 Users Like Albert11's Post:

    csxstars8696 and mocker88


  16. Lycanthrope is offline
    says From RPB to SH
     
    TTD Member 57 82
    L
    Lycanthrope is offline
    says From RPB to SH
     
    TTD Member 82 57
    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Boll
    Are you sure the 75g blade is professional?
    No matter what you say, I don't believe it.
    For the average level, 88g-90g is a more appropriate weight.

    Hi Tim Boll, people will like your recommendation and assistance, but please try not to make judgement on their choice and preference. They are reasonable people, they know what they want. If they need your help to make a judgement, they will ask you. csxstars8696 clearly understands what he wants.

    The Following 2 Users Like Lycanthrope's Post:

    csxstars8696 and t.t.s.t.a.r


  17. Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 72 193
    F
    Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 193 72

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2021
    UK
    193
    72
    100
    Read 1 Reviews
    #37
    wow .. touchy, aren't we all ..

    and though, I may not agree with what Timo Boll said about the weight thingy, I didn't think he said anything that was derogatory to anyone.. So, whats everyone sh**ting on him for ?

    Timo's bit was just limited by what he has seen or experienced .. but that stands true for every individual on this forum n planet..


  18. Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 72 193
    F
    Funk Fu Master is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 193 72

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2021
    UK
    193
    72
    100
    Read 1 Reviews
    #38
    wow .. touchy, aren't we all ..

    and though, I may not agree with what Timo Boll said about the weight thingy, I don't think he said anything that was derogatory to anyone.. So, whats everyone sh**ting on him for ?

    Timo's bit was just limited by what he has seen or experienced .. but that stands true for every individual on this forum n planet..


  19. csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 13 57
    csxstars8696's Avatar
    csxstars8696 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 57 13
    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by nicedream

    I checked out Pingmaster and saw they had a lot of old blades that had been discontinued and were not available elsewhere. Are you sure that they are all genuine? If they are, that would be great. Have you ever had any problem with them? Also, I am a bit hesitant about ordering anything from Italy because I ordered something a few years ago, and it got lost in the Italian postal service.


  20. mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 81 235
    mocker88's Avatar
    mocker88 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 235 81
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by csxstars8696

    I checked out Pingmaster and saw they had a lot of old blades that had been discontinued and were not available elsewhere. Are you sure that they are all genuine? If they are, that would be great. Have you ever had any problem with them? Also, I am a bit hesitant about ordering anything from Italy because I ordered something a few years ago, and it got lost in the Italian postal service.

    I've bought stuff from Pingmaster 5-6 times. Everything's great and genuine.

    The Following User Likes mocker88's Post:

    Tipiak


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.