Want to know? what is the fastest blade on this earth

And the title of the fastest blade on this planet Earth goes to ... < drumrolls > according to Dan Ives, the owner of this website is:

Its not the fastest, not even butterfly claims that. Check out reaction (I think the property is) on the butterfly homepage. It’s fast but not the fastest.

Cheers
L-zr

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Want to know?what is the fastest blade on this earth

That would be the Schildkröt 900 (aka "The Legendary Schildkröt"), but that's best not mentioned, really. Speak not its name, lest ye summon the eldritch horrors from their house of dreams. Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Other contenders would be the BTY Boll TriCarbon, the BTY Garaydia T5000 and Primorac Carbon; the Stiga Carbonado 245 and Dynasty Carbon are also horribly speedy, and there are DHS rocketlaunchers as well - the Long 5x, for example.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2021
RSM, Ariex etc. Any 1 ply Hinoki 10.5 mm thick
or
Yinhe T10+, Agilite Balsa, any Balsa blade thicker than 11 mm.
I believe Sanwei or some other company sold one that was 14 mm or something.

Not sure which is faster as I haven't been able to compare them side by side. I'll vouch for the thickest balsa one.

erm

This user has no status.

erm

This user has no status.
Apr 2018
Read 1 reviews
the fastest blade is in the hand of the beholder...that is the blade that gives you the freedom to swing freely and as hard as you can because you are not fighting to control the equipment

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews